Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

1 hour ago, Get Drunk said:

This is the song but I think the screen is muted and it’s just something they’re playing in the background rather than Lana related..

i think you’re right on the song but it sounds like a live rendition to me 

omg wait....I just realized that 11:20 pm in pacific time is 2:20 am where I am and this whole time I thought it was like 8:20 pm.................im so old how am I gunna stay up this late im gunna have to drink a red bull and then im going to suffer for two days probably :cryney:

faSE.gif

32 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I love you lana but I will not be watching a live stream at 2am, hopefully the full thing is available on YouTube or something 

Meanwhile European Lipsters were staying up until 4 all summer to watch some LQ livestream that kept lagging every 5 seconds

3 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Meanwhile European Lipsters were staying up until 4 all summer to watch some LQ livestream that kept lagging every 5 seconds

So true.. that MITA live stream even was awful quality lol 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

3 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

And don’t forget the Grammys :deadbanana:… most of us had work the next day too, at least this is on a Friday/Saturday

i’m so glad that for once I can sleep the whole night 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

So true.. that MITA live stream even was awful quality lol 

that's because mita was a ratchet festival on every aspect, coachella livestreams are good, never once experienced lagging with them

14 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

omg wait....I just realized that 11:20 pm in pacific time is 2:20 am where I am and this whole time I thought it was like 8:20 pm.................im so old how am I gunna stay up this late im gunna have to drink a red bull and then im going to suffer for two days probably :cryney:

Same dude. I'll won't be able to stay up that late to watch it live. I'm hoping that it will be available to stream a replay on Sat afternoon. Do we know if that's how Coachella streaming works? Can we stream it whenever? Otherwise, I'm hoping that someone in the fandom records the livesteam and shares it with the community

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

3 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Same dude. I'll won't be able to stay up that late to watch it live. I'm hoping that it will be available to stream a replay on Sat afternoon. Do we know if that's how the Coachella streaming works? Can we stream it whenever? Otherwise, I'm hoping that someone in the fandom records the livesteam and shares it with the community

It’ll definetly be up! If not then rewind on the livestteam

Omg I had the best dream ever, she literally live debuted all of Lasso from start to finish. I don't remember much except it was very guitar heavy and there was one song where she stuck her head through this weird box and screamed her lungs out LOL. There was also a song called "What's the World To Do" and it was stunnnning, it reminded me of Right Back To It by Waxahatchee and was about how music is the only thing that can maybe save the world.

Then she said she had 2 songs left and the next song was a 9 minute song called "Sitges" but I woke up right as it started.

6 hours ago, The Siren said:

help i think google is confused

11:20 PM Thursday, Pacific Time (PT) is
2:20 AM Friday, in [EST]

No that’s accurate. The show is 11:20PM today (Friday), which yes is 2:20AM Saturday for east coast girlies :delish2:

I keep going back and fourth between “I’m watching it!” And “I’m not watching it!”

"Don’t forget me"

11 hours ago, The Siren said:

Right, that’s what Ricardo posted. But the video only has the sound for Without You… so I take with a grain of salt, sorry if you’re a fan of the fan :bebe:

I thought he was also the one that said For K Pt 2 was sound-checked last year but did we ever get audio or video of that? Or was it just a caption again? 

that’s why i have trust issues lol :cuteface: again I’m not trying to hate, I know people on here are buddies with him. But I’ve learned through my life that talk is cheap and it’s always the really old or unreleased songs that are “sound checked” but there’s never audio anywhere for them :noparty:

anyways back on topic, she won’t start until 1:20AM my time zone and go until 3, so I may have to take a nap after work but it’ll be worth it. I sense HUGE things happening!!! :wub:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

31 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Coachellla is like a reward for us:dance4:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

two things i really hope i can watch this without staying up until 2am (which basically means 4am since i wanna actually watch it) someone please record it. also could see it being used as a place to announce either unreleased album or (wishful thinking) an ldr eras tour kind of situation. i could see taylor convincing her to do it...