Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

13 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

bitch taylor would save this

With a rousing rendition of "real women vote for trump"

edit: IJBOLLL this was hateful and I do apologize. Have a lovely night

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, bluevelvetcola said:

The reviews are going to be scathing, I fear

I just don’t understand why she chose literally the most personal songs for the middle. It was all piano except cherry and some UV guitars. She should have done Freak, High By the Beach, Peppers. ):

pass me my vape.

2 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

I think the thing that confused me most was the transitions. like we had burnt norton without any words and then that A&W into young and beautiful without a smooth transition

yes actually if it had flowed better I don't think people would be complaining as much about the setlist

Just now, twinkletoes7 said:

was that her first time singing without you live? I don't think ive heard it before. that was iconic. also- the hair, makeup, outfits?! obsessed with the backup singers and dancers outfits matching

she’s done without you live plenty of times 

my overall opinion is that she could have done like better song choices like thunder, coachella -wsimm, or let the light in but her outfits were amazing and I loved it. but why bartender and not coachella she has played bartender a lot lately she needs to switch it up tbh

9 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I actually feel horrible for her because I know she is going to be heartbroken by all the negative comments. This is going to crush her and I don’t think it’ll benefit next weeks performance at all. 

if she was devastated by the negative comments, she would've changed the setlist and her performance way too long ago. I think she'll be okay

I LOVE Lana with all my heart but I’m not going to do toxic positivity😭 The performance wasn’t great, it was very bizarre especially after Video Games. It wasn’t bad but it just needs some work, it felt like it wasn’t rehearsed. It just felt like the dress rehearsal

But who else  loved … more Byron , less Byron .. more Byron , less Byron .. 

was funny :D 

it was typical Lana .. :D 

1 minute ago, twinkletoes7 said:

was that her first time singing without you live? I don't think ive heard it before. that was iconic. also- the hair, makeup, outfits?! obsessed with the backup singers and dancers outfits matching

she sang it a lot from BTD - UV eras

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

i think we just gonna have to accept she likes doing those goddamn ballads every time, they're easy, they don't require much from her, we can expect them taking even more space on the setlist from now on

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Tomorrow everyone’s gonna rip her to shreds and she will go spiraling „everyone hates me!!” Girl YOU re doing this to yourself.. dubstep remix of jealous girl riding onto a motorcycle for bartender, the grants and PLAYING a studio version of hope? Bffr 

if i hear one literal world about the complete serve that was a sexy motorbike entrance with glitchpop jealous girl playing i'll email her QFTC pt.2

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

I mean even diet Mountain Dew would have worked and they did that last year 

Why are we wasting 20 minutes on the grants, bartender, Arcadia, hope when to random people in the crowd these could all be the same songs. They aren’t even hits either?

you can easily slot in songs like Brooklyn baby, DMD, Radio, LTLI, Cinnamon Girl, etc infinity for these and the crowd would go insane 

this 

pass me my vape.

Just now, honeymooooon said:

im sorry but THIS is the place ive seen more negative comments LMAO

Literally lmao y’all around here are being so negative about a show that was really good

I hope y’all eat your words and the critics/magazines/articles shower her with praise so y’all can shut up. And even if they don’t, who cares? 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif