Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

1 minute ago, fanb said:

Only hardcore fans can be complaining about a “repetitive” setlist .. but newsflash - this wasn’t for the stans - it was for everyone! 

Arcadia, Bartender, and The Grants weren’t for everyone

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just now, TRENCH said:

This is further proof we need her to perform at smaller venues to get the full Lana experience. We would get so many good live performances and recordings if she did a variation of concert halls and dive bars. 

It's been years since she's done intimate shows, I lowkey miss it

Just now, Yosemite said:

And this one is just for the Honeymoon fans: how are we feeling that the only song she chose to “perform” was the interlude? :toofloppy:

she played the interlude? i don’t even remember hearing it :shock2:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952o6xvto6fkxzso4eqvh

No new songs, BTD still 60% of the setlist, no Henry come on, no new single announcement... a win, but also a loss

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, TRENCH said:

This is further proof we need her to perform at smaller venues to get the full Lana experience. We would get so many good live performances and recordings if she did a variation of concert halls and dive bars. 

that small Paris show she did last year seemed to be a winner. the way id do commit a crime to make sure I got tickets to one of these though

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

the question is WHY she didn’t sang let the light in, her most recent hit??? bitch you could’ve served the show of your career 

it was already boring enough 

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Also I don’t really think it’s just us being negative - I mean when they showed the aerial shot at the end like half the crowd had left already so….

Just said the same thing lol. It’s kind of embarrassing for a headliner. They need to do better. 

Just now, Nectar Of The Puss said:

She must have tapped her mic a few times but I thought there was a shooting my heart full dropped

I think there was some issue with her offstage spinny platform bc she was looking down, mad confused when that happened. Then, between hope and A&W you could hear someone profusely apologizing backstage

I also thought there was a shooting for a second, partially because the security was loud as shit on the livestream 

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

I hate saying this bc I genuinely, fully enjoyed every second of this but Lana has completely lost her passion or something. Something has been lacking for a long time and it’s nothing a mic or a setlist could change. It’s sad but it is what it is. 

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

First time she's performed Without You since 2014. That's insane

knowing this song still has a place in her heart >>>
:wowcry:

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

I hope they do shower her with praise, but there is a difference between "negative" and "Disappointed" a lot of people (myself included) stayed up for this, and it does seem a BIT underwhelming. She looked great, and started out so strong, but vocally, whether or not they were from mic issues or in her head issues, simply weren't good and missing for more than half of the songs. She absolutely could have eaten her background singers up, but she didn't. The back ground singer hit the high note every single time. Was it a good show, absolutely. Was it not the best? also absolutely. When we can sleep on it/think on it, it probably won't be seen as so bad, but right now it is a bit disappointing. 

Expectations were ungodly high, but I think deep down we all knew that

"Don’t forget me"