Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

4 minutes ago, Unknown said:

I was surprised she came out to Gangsta by Kehlani considering she really came for Lana around QFTC and the looting vids. Even more surprised at Kehlani commenting on tik tok that Lana invited her to perform with her at coachella but she “couldn’t make it”

where!

5 minutes ago, jaesana said:

FRIENDS- the Lana re-uploads keep getting taken down, but don't worry. I downloaded the set in full HQ quality and I'm going to upload it to Dropbox shortly.

yesssss thank you so much!! :spin: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

12 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

oh no i just woke up and ppl on reddit are saying a bunch of people were leaving not even halfway through the show and that it was really boring :(

of course we’re lana fans so…we don’t have any complaints and we know how chill she is live. but you have to think about how this is a general crowd that isn’t gonna fangirl over her ballads. lana is not a huge performer at all, she’s rarely hyped at her shows/doesn’t entertain the crowd much which is fine, i’m happy to see her stand and sing. but for coachella…people expect more energy :/ 

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-1342.jpg

IMG-1343.jpg

IMG-1346.jpg

the person saying they're going to skip her set even though they bought the ticket for her :whoopi: some people are a little too dramatic xx 

4 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

the guardian is a fucking newspaper though not an actual musically relevant anything. their journalists are built for writing pieces on politics not the arts :bored:

I agree generally. The Guardian is SHIT when it comes to music. Their head critic, Alex Petrades or whatever his name is, is ragingly incompetent. If your read his album reviews carefully, you realize he doesn't know the difference between, say, Bollywood and Afro pop. 

That being said, this particular review was on point. I saw Lana live during her NFR tour, and this didn't even come close when it should have been her best performance ever.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

i just love how all her friends and her team support her, she really deserves all the love in this world :wubna:

The way Jen like full on fangirls at the concerts 😭 I remember she posted a video of herself a while ago running to the pit to hear Young and Beautiful its so sweet

Edited by violettiaras
forgot to finish my thought

Yeah this rewatch is definitely highlighting how absolutely terrible the mic issue is.

PWYC, Ride, and now Bartender all have super bad issues the second she tries to go high.

Then, she asked for Byron to be turned down 1 and if anything he sounds even louder. Hopefully Coachella will get their shit together next week.

Like yeah she's not serving the energy I wish she would, but she couldn't even perform the way she wanted to because the second she tries to use her voice the mic fucks up

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Wait is that Kehlani comment true? She is a huge Palestine supporter so I’m not surprised she declined if true. 

she reposted a video basically saying you shouldn’t support Lana but I’m not sure about the declining bit 

Just now, mcull13 said:

she reposted a video basically saying you shouldn’t support Lana but I’m not sure about the declining bit 

ew where

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

So the reason why QFTC curse never falls on Kehlani because she made up with Lana behind the scenes after ???

And Kehlani is the only person who never gets the QFTC curse

It all made sense :lange:

https://x.com/lanadelreystats/status/1779179747127218482?s=46&t=RdbpqWVtoKXEsPhjnZIIUA

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, mcull13 said:

I figured lol Kehlani highkey hates her since 2020 :icant:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

god this rewatch is making me so mad for her.

you can TELL she's trying so hard to sing during Chemtrails, but that fucking mic issues is throwing her off so bad. Every time she raises her voice it fucks up

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

god this rewatch is making me so mad for her.

you can TELL she's trying so hard to sing during Chemtrails, but that fucking mic issues is throwing her off so bad. Every time she raises her voice it fucks up

How can the biggest festival mess up a headliner's mic?? I will literally never understand.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

do you guys think Lana and her team will see the comments about the mic issue and solve the problem for the next week? 

1 minute ago, oldandugly said:

It kinda makes me sad seeing people talk shit about the performance n she prob put so much effort into it

well not so much effort sorry not sorry🫠