Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

i'm seeing a lot of you talking about mita but i was there for opening night and honestly i thought coachella was a slightly superior concert, despite the sound issues and lana's nervousness. i saw several comments about the crowd being dead last night but frankly that's the setlist fault lmao, people on rio were RABID for the hits like summertime sadness but songs like bartender got them so quiet that i was actually embarrassed to sing along because i would be the only one. and coachella was a similar phenomenon, you can tell people sang along to the bops and were dead at the flops, the crowd is not the problem here. the only thing i thought mita did better was the presence of GODside (although no one else in the crowd knew how to sing it as well sdjkfsjk) and venice bitch and a better placement for a&w, imo stage design, outfits and even setlist were better on coachella

A few more pretty pics, I’ll work on adding a complete photo gallery to the OP later today -

IMG-5372 IMG-5373 IMG-5381 IMG-5378 IMG-5377 IMG-5376 IMG-5375 IMG-5379 IMG-5374

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

9 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Do you mean Israel? Or was it actually Palestine?

I spoke up for Palestine. I don’t believe in genocide. I know he’s Jewish and that’s completely fine, but yeah he blocked me cause I spoke against the genocide that is happening to Palestinians. I love Palestinians and love Jewish people. HATE the Israeli government and what they continue to do. That’s all I’m gonna say cause this is the Coachella thread. But just so people know where I stand ❤️

now back OT, I am really hoping for a FJM duet next weekend. LTLI is one of those songs that just screams ‘summer’ and it’s beautiful! Has anyone found the blue dress she wore yet? I neeeeeeed it :flutter::wub:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

With Jon & Jack -

IMG-5408 IMG-5413 IMG-5411 IMG-5412 IMG-5416

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

fuck it. her btd hair was gorgeous, her outfit was beautiful (lfl boots), paying homenage to the west coast live debut in the same festival 10 years ago, candy necklace and jealous girl, the motorcycle gang opening, billie eillish AND being ironic over the snl performance... despite all the odds and hate, she is stil thriving

Wow. The Guardian dragged her. Honestly, she isn't the strongest live performer, and the setlist should have been geared more towards the well known BTD/UV/HM/LFL cuts with some NFR and DYK sprinkled in, popular unreleased too.

We needed BTD singles + Radio, maybe Lolita and Without You, UV singles + Brooklyn Baby,  HBTB, Freak, MTWBT, Love, Coachella, Cherry, then NFR, VB....cut to DYK with P,T, maybe Grandfather and A&W too. She could have thrown more iconic unreleased in there like QoD, Serial Killer, MMITPM, and so on.....set list should have been very local and condensed for the GP. 

s

Sigh. She will never live SNL down. Oh Lanita.......

Seems like her performances are never good enough for the Stan’s..saw someone say she “deserves the lash” that she’s been getting bc of her setlist & performance..that’s just really disappointing I understand how we all expected this magnificent performance but come on now..no one deserves any type of lash bc they did something that wasn’t perfect in your eyes. It won’t help 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7laynh1btcbtvab9ylb

Just now, Valley Of The Serene Queen said:

Seems like her performances are never good enough for the Stan’s..saw someone say she “deserves the lash” that she’s been getting bc of her setlist & performance..that’s just really disappointing I understand how we all expected this magnificent performance but come on now..no one deserves anything lash. It won’t help 

If there's anything Lana does it's catering to the critics (cough cough the entire BB album being made for the critics cough cough) she doesn't really "deserve the lash" but it'll probably open her eyes about how no one wants to hear an old set list she's been doing for years. 

Honestly I blame her management for not helping her craft a setlist of songs that are hits in the year 2024, her setlist atm would have worked in 2018 but it's a different time now - the people wanna hear Say Yes To Heaven, or Dealer, or Let The Light In... not songs like The Grants (though I love that song) or Candy Necklace (though I love that song)

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

3 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

If there's anything Lana does it's catering to the critics (cough cough the entire BB album being made for the critics cough cough) she doesn't really "deserve the lash" but it'll probably open her eyes about how no one wants to hear an old set list she's been doing for years. 

Honestly I blame her management for not helping her craft a setlist of songs that are hits in the year 2024, her setlist atm would have worked in 2018 but it's a different time now - the people wanna hear Say Yes To Heaven, or Dealer, or Let The Light In... not songs like The Grants (though I love that song) or Candy Necklace (though I love that song)

I too blame her management, I feel like they don’t help her as much as they should be, but It’s still so sad too see majority of the fans and these articles criticize her, I know it’s different now and piano ballads aren’t really the vibe for certain events such as Coachella, but I believe she’s most comfortable singing her ballads and I don’t think that will change 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7laynh1btcbtvab9ylb

The way I’ve done a full 180 on this performance. It was disappointing last night but it is actually quite iconic. She looked gorgeous, the hologram was weird but cool, the Billie moment was sweet, and the motorcycle entrance and exit was ICONIC

If she can get the microphone together and be more confident vocally for next weekend it will be a smash

And while I think Dolce is problematic, seeing her performing in a custom designer garment (for like the first time ever) was so amazing