Elle

Gulf Shores, AL @ Hangout Fest - May 17th, 2024

11 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

Why do so many people get upset about guests at a show they aren’t attending :oprah2:

Ok I don’t personally care (I just think these guests are insanely random LOL) but I think users on here just don’t want Lana to be associated with these people because they think their music/image is bad or cringy . It’s like how a bunch of people get mad about TayLana for no reason because they don’t like Taylor. I agree it’s weird.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

i'm actually a little sad i'm not going now it's the day of the show. i really wanna go, since it's so close to home for me but like... i don't have hundreds for a ticket.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

37 minutes ago, clementines said:

Stop bc pls tell me they’re at least recording for future release…

hangout usually isn't recorded or livestreamed

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

35 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think the bikes are still going to be at this show, because you can see a bike onstage on Jazzy’s Instagram story

it’s weird that the bikes will be there and not Wally (who I assume is like the coordinator for all that) :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

I wonder if Pepper is performed in the first half of the show or latter half. Latter half, I think. To heat the night up :yass:

url%5D

6 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

it’s weird that the bikes will be there and not Wally (who I assume is like the coordinator for all that) :bebe:

Yeah, I wonder what happened with Wally…I know people were saying he got the ax but there’s no proof of animosity and I don’t want to immediately assume there was some falling out. It could be a logistical issue but still weird :um2:

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Yeah, I wonder what happened with Wally…I know people were saying he got the ax but there’s no proof of animosity and I don’t want to immediately assume there was some falling out. It could be a logistical issue but still weird :um2:

Didn’t he post 3 days ago on his instagram that he’s going I’m confused :sadcore4:

faSE.gif

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

he said he was substituted by the lifeguards so lana probably just changed her mind for this show and wanted to do something different, i presume nothing too serious happened :adele:

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I don’t think there’s any animosity because he seems to be a family friend, but I think with as much as he accidentally spilled with the Lana/Quavo video they might have kept him away so he doesn’t accidentally spill more? Idk I’m just theorizing I have no proof for any of that :thumb2:

7 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

Didn’t he post 3 days ago on his instagram that he’s going I’m confused :sadcore4:

yes and then he posted a couple days later that he isn’t able to go anymore and he was replaced 

"Don’t forget me"

17 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

i think the bike’s probably just on display on the stage, like just sitting there. to me it makes sense cause the logistics of having every festival she goes to have the runway  (isn’t this one on the beach, ie sand?) and space and everything for a motorcade brigade seems far fetched and the festival could’ve changed their minds to no at the last second. honestly after a while the electric bikes going at 2 mph would seem silly and would get so expensive. 

also i lowkey don’t like wally so i’m glad. further back his instagram is full of right wing bullshit so it was only a matter of time before a controversy. 

I'm so interested to see what "replaced by lifeguards means"

Is she gonna be laying on a surfboard carried by a bunch of shirtless lifeguards while opening with the live debut of pyscho lifeguard a.k.a Bittersweet anthem

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

yes and then he posted a couple days later that he isn’t able to go anymore and he was replaced

this makes me think it was a definitely a “oh shit, turns out the crowd is on sand so we can’t drive motorcycles down it,”

I feel one of THE most iconic lana performances ever if this is true

1 minute ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Is she gonna be laying on a surfboard carried by a bunch of shirtless lifeguards while opening with the live debut of pyscho lifeguard a.k.a Bittersweet anthem

I kinda think the lifeguard thing and post is a joke. I'm sure wally wishes he was there, and it's a little strange to make a whole post and multiple comments for someone who is a professional stunt coach. I just can't imagine a grown man taking a picture with a fake support alligator is being serious :brigitte:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

can't believe I will wake up tomorrow and watch whatever lifeguards entrance is and peppers live debut  (on a shitty video but that's ok)  this year hasn't had one dull moment in the lanaverse  

goodnight and good luck to everyone who will be hunting livestreams :really:

1 hour ago, American Whore said:

hangout usually isn't recorded or livestreamed

im confused when halsey headlined they did livestream it? Maybe it was a one time thing tho?

52 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

When she arrives surfing through the water and then stomps up to the stage :diva:

aOaIzH2.gif