Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

I think the intro song could actually be called The Mirror cause we always get a random one-time insider every era that gets something right :hide:

One thing is for sure: that intro slaps big time. It's like Cherry crossed with Cola. It's her coolest and sexiest sounding song in a while. 

If that's how Lasso opens, I'll be expecting Born to Die 2.

56 minutes ago, honey dew said:

I was getting excited thinking about the producers she might have worked with like fantasising about Emile Haynie chained up in her studio then I remembered that this is another Jack album now my eye is twitching

Cirkut produced Tough. Who knows who else produced the songs on the album, but I'd say Jack produced around 50-60%.

44 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I’m so confused, who said it’s called the mirror and where did they get that from, and why do we believe them?

I remember seeing it first in a tweet showing the sound check, from one of those ldr news accounts, but it could have stemmed from someone else

1 hour ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I’m so confused, who said it’s called the mirror and where did they get that from, and why do we believe them?

Some random twitter account said it was called the mirror and their source was ATRL, but nobody on ATRL said it was called the mirror so they were lying

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Some random twitter account said it was called the mirror and their source was ATRL, but nobody on ATRL said it was called the mirror so they were lying

If nots called the mirror What name should we call the song then?

12 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I’m laughing because I’m p sure they just made this info up after hearing the big pack of beats for Lana x Quavo that leaked. Pretty sure one of the beat names had something to do with mirror.

12 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I’m laughing because I’m p sure they just made this info up after hearing the big pack of beats for Lana x Quavo that leaked. Pretty sure one of the beat names had something to do with mirror.

What pack of beats? 

not asking for a link just curious as to what it is

1 minute ago, DemonMic2003 said:

What pack of beats? 

not asking for a link just curious as to what it is

Exactly that. Someone leaked about a terabyte of producer material from Electric Feel and it was 99% shit from a butt. Including the Beats for Lana X Quavo folder.. they are seriously not even worth the time.

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Exactly that. Someone leaked about a terabyte of producer material from Electric Feel and it was 99% shit from a butt. Including the Beats for Lana X Quavo folder.. they are seriously not even worth the time.

Oop

So I was thinking 

Henry is for Lasso, the sound of Henry will be the sound of Lasso. Tough is not for Lasso. There will be no trap/hip hop elements on Lasso. The Mirror was just an intro and it will not be on Lasso, its sound is not representative on what will be on Lasso. 

Like a bad case scenario 

spinn.gifspinn.gifspinn.gif