Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

On 7/20/2024 at 1:46 AM, grandpas glass said:

is that Lana?

annadaleyyoung-2024-07-19-T215509-000-Z-

this pic was posted by singer Anna Daley Young some hours ago (https://www.instagram.com/p/C9nr-aeprg-/?img_index=4) with the caption "Big announcement coming this month".

she has also posted a cover of Let The Light In on June 19 (https://www.instagram.com/p/C8ab33_JTrG/) :flutter: and tagged honeymoon one day later (https://www.instagram.com/p/C8c4FcCpQb8/) with the caption "On Our Way", which is an unreleased song title :puzzled:

I became aware of her because Clayton recently posed with her in one of his stories

just saw this in the random lana discussion thread and wasn’t sure if it’s been discussed here yet. anybody know if any of this actually means anything or is she just a fan? 

The last unicorn GIF on GIFER - by Thothis

Adine Kirnberg Regular

I think we all need to calm down a little. All the signs pointing out to a surprise release. She hasn't mentioned this album outside that award show, she is being ambigious and mysterious when asked about this album and we don't know anything about it at all. It is not like she is gonna postpone or scrap this album, she never does that. She was always consistent with promises and release dates so we should just be patient and expect a surprise release.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it

pet96.gif pet96.gif pet96.gif

Honestly my hype and excitment for this album almost died completely bc of the silence but I just know the second she says something about it the hype will be fully back :true:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

Yesterday, the Henry snippet popped on my Twitter / X feed, thanks to a fan account. I haven’t heard it in months, but I must say it found it so beautiful, so peaceful :crying5: and although it’s a simple song (from what we heard) the melody was stuck in my head all day long. 

12 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

I think we all need to calm down a little. All the signs pointing out to a surprise release. She hasn't mentioned this album outside that award show, she is being ambigious and mysterious when asked about this album and we don't know anything about it at all. It is not like she is gonna postpone or scrap this album, she never does that. She was always consistent with promises and release dates so we should just be patient and expect a surprise release.

:brigitte:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

6 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yesterday, the Henry snippet popped on my Twitter / X feed, thanks to a fan account. I haven’t heard it in months, but I must say it found it so beautiful, so peaceful :crying5: and although it’s a simple song (from what we heard) the melody was stuck in my head all day long. 

SAME, I listened to it a few times yesterday and now I need it bad

Tumblr

12 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

IMG-0687.jpg

these exact ads also popped up a month or two before the ocean blvd release... do with that information what you will

They usually start pushing these kind of ADs to track some extra attention for real...