Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 hour ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

not to hype any of you because i don’t have any further information as of now BUT there is an item drop scheduled for 07/30 (“soft launch” most likely pre-order) and finally dropping on 09/08.

not sure if it’s just another random merch drop, a drop dedicated to the successful “tough” to boost it’s sales, or for the new era…

once I know more, I will let you know

I'm taking this with a grain of salt, but you've restored my will to live :oprah4:

...and I'm happy for this day

No matter what you say

I don't have to be sad like you

1 hour ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

not to hype any of you because i don’t have any further information as of now BUT there is an item drop scheduled for 07/30 (“soft launch” most likely pre-order) and finally dropping on 09/08.

not sure if it’s just another random merch drop, a drop dedicated to the successful “tough” to boost it’s sales, or for the new era…

Tell me tell me something I don’t know :kiss:

9 minutes ago, Embach said:

It was a re-release of that special limited edition lime green vinyl, which was supposed to be re-relessed for NFR's 4th birthday but was postponed.

thanks bby :flutter: I don't have much space for new vinyls in every color at the moment, I'd rather save it for Lasso... deluluing at its finest, thats something that LB has taught me first :lmao:

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

I’m not feeling much hope that it’s for Lasso… like a 9/30 preorder and then dropping a week later? I don’t think she’s ever done that before let alone for an album :eartha:

2 hours ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

Is 09/08 September 8th? Like in the American date format? It's Sunday too.

2.gif

2 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

I’m not feeling much hope that it’s for Lasso… like a 9/30 preorder and then dropping a week later? I don’t think she’s ever done that before let alone for an album :eartha:

I think its 8th September, not 9.august...

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

why is this thread hot are we moving ?? :air2:

I'm about to pull the tarot cards that's how desperate I am for any info

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

July 25th- Henry come on is released and lasso pre order is announced to be the 30th

Meltdowns until the 30th

July 30th- Cover and tracklist are revealed on the preorder meltdown once again

Silence until albums release

One music video

Silence once again

I still think Lasso is a member of the White Hot Forever and Rock Candy Sweet family :oprah6:

imageproxy.jpg

YALL . imagine if the past, present, future thing is a bridge transitioning into outro :pillsdy: i need that song desperately it sounds so cunty and has DRUMS, and i hope it’s a zach song and that we’ll get it first :pillsdy: if not then i hope it’s an album opener likee HAS TO BE

2 hours ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

omg:lange::faintdy:

@hotshot2am can you confirm?

EDIT WAIT THIS IS THE PERSON THAT LEAKED TOUGH COVER WE WON

7-C203-B15-3-B99-4326-B6-CD-B0-DC858-EB3

3 hours ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

You are the true insider queen this era, thank you for your services:nails: 

Tumblr