Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

is that a reliable insider? i never take twitter "insiders" seriously

Tbh out of all the other “insiders” they seem to get the most info/stuff right 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7laynh1btcbtvab9ylb

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

is that a reliable insider? i never take twitter "insiders" seriously

No not really. They do post some accurate info (and they usually own up when something they say is wrong/doesn’t happen) but a lot of times the info is mostly stuff that could have been easily guessed if you’re following the fandom at all

Like one insider (not PInsider) tweeted “Lana - This summer” a couple of months ago, then tagged Tough’s release picture when it was announced, but literally anyone could have ‘known’ were getting something this summer so it’s mostly just lucky guesses. I don’t think many of them have actual inside knowledge 

"Don’t forget me"

Wait wasn't Lana at a shooting range earlier this year as well. It was before Coachella and way before the Tough music video. I wonder if they shot a music video or sth back then. I remember seeing on TikTok:bebe: that Ricardo apparently told someone that Lana told him that she is shooting a western themed project but I don't know if it's real or just fan fic so :horror:

Also this year is really packed so a short rollout like Honeymoon would definitely make sense:true:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

30 people here lol

September 30th at 11:59pm this thread will have 100 users speculating a last minute release

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

3 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

Also, someone pointed out the other day annadaleyyoung on IG posted "big announcement coming this month" with a photo of Lana in her post. She's used "on our way" in a caption recently, too. Could be absolutely nothing or could be something:charli:

If we got a song in the vein of On Our Way:wowcry:

On Our Way stans rise :oprah9:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

10 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

Also, someone pointed out the other day annadaleyyoung on IG posted "big announcement coming this month" with a photo of Lana in her post. She's used "on our way" in a caption recently, too. Could be absolutely nothing or could be something:charli:

I thot it was an impersonator fan

2.gif

16 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

annadaleyyoung on IG

Who is that/why would she be involved with Lana 

I did see the post so that’s interesting! But does she have any connections to Lana?

5 minutes ago, Embach said:

I thot it was an impersonator fan

no it seems to be her real account 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

my bad! i put the wrong date. supposed announcement next tuesday, july 30th and supposed drop the following week, august 9th.

GUYS ITS LEAD SINGLE AUGUST 9TH IS A FRIDAY!!!!!!