Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

why don’t yall ask that person who has access to lana’s website code to see what it is? 

hotshot said there was nothing lasso related on lanas side

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, Fuck Our Generation said:

If this is a silly little random merch (or even worse nothing) we are gonna be the biggest clowns ever, because I still believe in lasso preorder today.....:crying4:

I do believe in it too, and us Lasso announcement 30/7 truthers will be winning:true:

what is this soft-launch thing 😭😭 someone pls give a rundown on what ppl r freaking out about cuz i’m confused

4 minutes ago, surfsup said:

what is this soft-launch thing 😭😭 someone pls give a rundown on what ppl r freaking out about cuz i’m confused

It’s been discussed many, many times in the precedent pages. Go look it up, there’s a lot of small drama to catch on :brows:

The soft launching will be me yeeting myself off the roof with a lasso 'round my neck :smile4:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Just now, Lasso said:

The soft launching will be me yeeting myself off the roof with a lasso 'round my neck :smile4:

I can see it in the news: "Multiple Lana Del Rey fans found dead with lasso's around their neck after Lasso, Lana Del Rey's 10th studio album didn't get announced - Polices suspect that Lana fans have a cult forum" 

:brows:

Here are my « Best case scenarios » if there is indeed a soft launch today:

1- anything Lasso related, single, preorder, etc. Also, any new music would be welcomed;

2- Neil book preorder;

scenario which I’m indifferent to:

3- NFR vinyl preorder. I already got the UO one and the standard CD, plus I never listen to my vinyls.

4- Fly single without Lana. 
5- Merch. I never buy them.

impossible scenario:

6- any vinyl preorder with a bonus track :godlaugh:

im gonna go to the chapel at the local catholic church and pray until something gets dropped. i may be here for hours. DM me on twitter if anything happens @lanology on twitter