tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Who are these streets and birdies who tell you things, guys? :stareney2:

Because here, birdies only sh*t on my clothes :omfg2:

This is killing me 😭😭😭😭

40 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Streets, birds and french husbands but never Lana herself :icant:

Um excuse me????
I'll let you know that I have Lana on speed dial, and that she has sent me 2 emails.

So check your facts

tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif

Her public profile is so high right now—especially after the acclaimed concerts and the Tough single—some average Americans under 40 years old actually recognize her name now--it would be a waste of all this buildup for her to release nothing until next year. 

14 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Her public profile is so high right now—especially after the acclaimed concerts and the Tough single—some average Americans under 40 years old actually recognize her name now--it would be a waste of all this buildup for her to release nothing until next year. 

brave to assume she cares tbh bc lana: :sleep:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

8 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

brave to assume she cares tbh bc lana: :sleep:

I think she cares a great deal about her career, about potentially squandering any sort of buildup she's achieved, about continuing to have access to the stage--which she calls home. That Leo moon doesn't let go easily. 

Whether some or more Americans under 40 now recognize her name, she probably cares not at all. 

She's in an interesting position because she clearly dislikes present-day fame and actively tries to avoid the pitfalls of it, while caring deeply about her lasting legacy.

19 minutes ago, DCooper said:

She's in an interesting position because she clearly dislikes present-day fame and actively tries to avoid the pitfalls of it, while caring deeply about her lasting legacy.

But there's so much she does--like attending the Met Gala--that she doesn't have to do but continues to do, and she clearly loves the red carpet and being professionally photographed, so I wouldn't personally say she dislikes present-day fame. Look at the Waffle House thing--what was that, if not an unusual bid for attention? 

I believe she loves all the attention showered on her by designers and the people who make her concert dresses/costumes, as well as the people who produce the more extravagant aspects of her shows--which she clearly has to green-light in some manner.