How hungry we are :ohmy:

So hungry that World Food Programme is planning to send aid

tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif

I have figured it out!

L+A+S+S+O -> 12+1+19+19+15 = 66 /  5 (number of letters in LASSO) = 13.2

So Lasso will be released on 13th of February 2025

Spoiler

For other albums:

• OB: Ocean Blvd -> 15+3+5+1+14+2+12+22+4 = 78 / 9 (combined letters of the shortened name) = 8.66 / 2 (two words used) = 4.33 = 4 * 3 = 12th week of the 2023 a.k.a the week in which OB was released
  • UV: 21+12+20+18+1+22+9+15+12+5+14+3+5 = 157 / 13 (num. of letters in the name) = 12 * 2 (two for Is this happiness & flipside) = 24 = 24th week of 2014 a.k.a when UV was released

sometimes my genius...

tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif

I miss when she used to announce stuff at her concerts and even sing little snippets :icant:

I know that she prefers it this way but I miss her earlier shows when stuff wasn't that planned and choreographed :um2:

At least she sang that mysterious intro and Tough last time tho :creepna2: but it didn't feel that spontaneous (cause it was of course planned) 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Nectar said:

I have figured it out!

L+A+S+S+O -> 12+1+19+19+15 = 66 /  5 (number of letters in LASSO) = 13.2

So Lasso will be released on 13th of February 2025

Reveal hidden contents

For other albums:

• OB: Ocean Blvd -> 15+3+5+1+14+2+12+22+4 = 78 / 9 (combined letters of the shortened name) = 8.66 / 2 (two words used) = 4.33 = 4 * 3 = 12th week of the 2023 a.k.a the week in which OB was released
  • UV: 21+12+20+18+1+22+9+15+12+5+14+3+5 = 157 / 13 (num. of letters in the name) = 12 * 2 (two for Is this happiness & flipside) = 24 = 24th week of 2014 a.k.a when UV was released

sometimes my genius...

omg my birthday!!! we all clapped

:ahh:

14 hours ago, Zodiac Dancer said:

I really hope not :crying4:

You guys are in for such a disappointment. Tough is gonna be on Lasso.

And having an album with a bonafied hit would be a nice change after 3 albums without a single one. Just sayin'.

If Lana doesn't think to add it, Ben or Interscope sure will. It's Doin' Time all over again.

8 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

Well I guess no matter how u look at it, good thing’s that we’ll end up being surprised either way

I love this attitude!  :wink:

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

2 hours ago, barttttender said:

And having an album with a bonafied hit would be a nice change after 3 albums without a single one. Just sayin'.

mind you ocean blvd has A&W, Let the light in, fishtails, peppers, and taco truck so idk what you mean by that :um3:

51 minutes ago, Zodiac Dancer said:

mind you ocean blvd has A&W, Let the light in, fishtails, peppers, and taco truck so idk what you mean by that :um3:

None of which charted or got any radio play. As much as I love Taco Truck, a hit it ain't. Tough already outstreamed it in just over a month. 

Tough: 76th most streamed LDR song of all time on Spotify, Taco: 113th. Fishtail: 126th. 

Not that it means that Tough is a better song, but this is a conversion about hits...

AW, Let the light in and Peppers did better, but I wouldn't call them hits....

If she opens her show today with the same intro song then it's ON :yass: The Mirror, in God's Time, whatever we're calling it

Thoughts and prayers girls :trisha:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚