Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Just now, American Whore said:

girl this is nothing to go by, she called honeymoon future retro when it was still on the bbq

Β 

No that was LFL, Honeymoon was muddy trap

Just now, Deactivated said:

I keep imagining what Β I want for this album and I think I just want her to release a fully formed version of TropicoΒ :awk:Β 

Tropico (early UV) really reminds me of Southern Gothic. Even Barrie collabs like Riverside remind me of that idk, it's so haunting

2.gif

6 minutes ago, Embach said:

Β 

Some of my favourite authors on that list, and I can totally imagine Lana readingΒ by Cormac McCarthy, particularly The RoadΒ :brows:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

I’m a strong believer that Lasso would’ve been released next monthΒ if all these other artists hadn’t dropped country albums this year

Β 

I feel bad because she’s truly been passionate about the genre for YEARS and all these other celebrities just happened to hopΒ on the bandwagon

hyz6.gif

I'm happy that she's not at the 2025 Grammys, even tho her album would destroy all those other mediocre albums, she wouldn't win sadly, but now that next year there won't (probably) be as many succesful albums, she could really win the 2026 Aoty:wub:

3 minutes ago, ever said:

:lange:Β  i cant wait for the serve the cover is about to give us:lange:

Idk how add images but i imagine the cover will look like that one black and white photoshoot in like 2017 that was very β€œwitch” 

Just now, Zodiac Dancer said:

Idk how add images but i imagine the cover will look like that one black and white photoshoot in like 2017 that was very β€œwitch” 

Go to postimages.org post the photo and get the link from "hotlinks for forums" and add the photo by pasting the link here or the button which says 'insert imagine from url' :party:

2.gif

1 minute ago, Zodiac Dancer said:

Ooo wait I know which photoshoot you meant, the December 2017 Billboard Magazine one!

2.gif

Just now, Embach said:

Go to postimages.org post the photo and get the link from "hotlinks for forums" and add the photo by pasting the link here or the button which says 'insert imagine from url' :party:

ohhh thanksΒ :kiss:

this is the photoshoot i was talking aboutΒ IMG-6254.jpg

7 minutes ago, American Whore said:

girl this is nothing to go by, she called honeymoon future retro when it was still on the bbq

Β 

i mean, she blended jazz, synths from the past and trap which got it’s glory only like 2 years after Honeymoon was released so she was onto sumnΒ :dua:

1 minute ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

What if she actually lied again?Β :pls: I'm so excited about the 2 new singles that I forgot that she can't be trusted with these things

idkkkk the fact that she went into detail on what the album will sound like and how it’ll be written makes me trust her moreΒ