Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 hour ago, Embach said:

il y a quelque chose dans l'air à propos de mars...cotcc le 19 mars et ob le 24 mars:oprah:

et si c'tait cela hier soir il est de mars je suis de juin ?

someone go ahead and change the title to pre-pre release and Release Date: TBD 2025, we're not getting lasso in september :delish2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

lighter lyricism when one of the main characteristics of southern gothic is dark and heavy subject matter :thumb3:

I love deep lyricicm, ocean blvd should have won Awards for its amazing songwriting. 

the way I saw this thread is hot and assumed it was for no reason as always but there is actually new information :wowcry:

lasso forgive me I never said you were dead

I doubt the Fenway intro is one of the singles cause unless it was edited for the show or it's just a portion of the original song, it sounds like an intro or interlude :um2:

I wouldn't mind it as a single tho... it's so good and that way we won't have too many songs spoiled before the whole thing :true:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

lfl 2 is the code name for rock candy sweet 🍭

and includes RCS/LYT&N and Zodiac

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I doubt the Fenway intro is one of the singles cause unless it was edited for the show or it's just a portion of the original song, it sounds like an intro or interlude :um2:

I imagine it could be a portion of a song looking at how she performs A&W and what the actual song is 

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it

pet96.gif pet96.gif pet96.gif

I wonder what songs of hers she considers to have “southern gothic production”. I feel like Breaking up Slowly’s production fits that description. I’m not the biggest fan of that song but its production is really good and I wouldn’t mind hearing more of that. But also she’s kinda very bad at describing the sound of her songs so for all we know in her eyes Diet Mountain Dew has a southern gothic production…

sig-cropped.png

2 hours ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Southern gothic production means that Mississippi south production hopefully

this is the only manifestation that we need COME ON GIRLS

it's the voodoo mississippi south :roll:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚