Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

for users falling for this believing this may i revert your attention to the post history of @TheDollClub

no, lana is not going to change the direction of her album based on the outcome of an election and/or a debate... her label is also not going to begin another album cycle without the album being finished. the only exception to this was the long winded NFR release but she did mention this when she announced VB/MAC

anyways, imma let you all have your fun i just don’t want you all to be disappointed again at someone making shite up :mariah4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

for users falling for this believing this may i revert your attention to the post history of @TheDollClub

no, lana is not going to change the direction of her album based on the outcome of an election and/or a debate... her label is also not going to begin another album cycle without the album being finished. the only exception to this was the long winded NFR release but she did mention this when she announced VB/MAC

anyways, imma let you all have your fun i just don’t want you all to be disappointed again at someone making shite up :mariah4:

right for god... ppl are so stupid... I miss when insiders are at least criative

5 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

This is such a bad lie…

ikr likee i want to believe so much of this, the potential titles, the fishtail and cola vibes, but I KNOW this isn’t true. if i had heard one of these 3 in full i would for sure be able to recall at least a few lines from a chorus/bridge, theres no way they just dont remember from one listen. lana didnt “sing something like” that on the album period :lmao:. this is an AI generated Tough 2: electric boogaloo lyric. this person isnt coming back after tomorrow bc they are a weasely lil liar

to sum it up Trump is trying to back out of the debate in order to keep Lana from releasing a single because he knows if she does that all of her fans will collectively hand Kamala the win for presidency + scat attack tmrw @11am

prepare well

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

The whole thing is ridiculous, but I really enjoy it. I haven't experienced this situation here before, but it seems like really nice bullshit to me lol.. :facepalm: Am I right? :hooker:

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

58 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

because if Trump wins the election no singles are gonna come out so that means they will actually unrelease the song and remove it from our memories :trisha3:

She's gonna

url%5D

2.gif

31 minutes ago, disguttodeath said:

the way all this is actually fake its funny to me :yesnod:

Girl wait...weren't you the one who said last year that something is coming? :oprah7:

2.gif

4 minutes ago, Embach said:

Girl wait...weren't you the one who said last year that something is coming? :oprah7:

I just probably got confused, I just found that post, I think you were joking then?

On 10/11/2023 at 10:32 PM, disguttodeath said:

she will sis

things are happening this year that will make the next steps easier to undsertand

But about Jinn, it's a 50/50 case, we'll be finding out sooner or later lmao

2.gif

3 hours ago, NikoGo said:

So the first single is coming next month after the debate but we aren’t getting a single if he wins in November?

:oprah6:

Time present and time past are both perhaps present in time future

1 hour ago, ivory almond said:

to sum it up Trump is trying to back out of the debate in order to keep Lana from releasing a single because he knows if she does that all of her fans will collectively hand Kamala the win for presidency + scat attack tmrw @11am

prepare well

what is a scat attack exactly?

5 minutes ago, never2heaven said:

can you imagine lana seriously came out and said my next album will only come out if kamala wins 

kamala entering the next debate to the trio interlude :mariah3:

3 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

No label is going to let an artist scrap an album because of election results like be for real :oprah2: 

i know it sounds outlandish but i wouldn't really put it past lana 😭 i'm not saying this person knows that but knowing her ass… that's a possibility. she's always doing random stuff 

Just now, details said:

i know it sounds outlandish but i wouldn't really put it past lana 😭 i'm not saying this person knows that but knowing her ass… that's a possibility. she's always doing random stuff 

Lana herself might but if the album was submitted to the label (which I’m inclined to believe it was, or she’s getting close to because she said 2 songs out this year before the album early 2025) they aren’t going to let her scrap it. They give her a lot of freedom they also need to make money at the end of the day.