Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Ik this isn’t gonna happen on lasso but I want an orchestra heavy album one day, like the young and beautiful orchestra version. Just Lana, bass, and violin. May be basis because I’m a viola player but I think her orchestral songs are so pretty.

“Be young, be dope, be proud”

1 minute ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

I'm kinda impressed at how this thread's still doing somewhat calmly despite it being september in a week 

i think alot of people lost hope and are waiting for lana to do something :keyboard:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

On 8/26/2024 at 2:00 PM, Embach said:

L********e - 10 letter word which starts with L and ends with E. Unless it is a name of a location, I googled list of words like these and here are the results. Choose youe fighter, I'm choosing Lighthouse, it seems also to be likely kinda :bop: 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I’m a lachrymose/lachrymosa Truther I’m sorry

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 hour ago, Lanas Candy Necklace said:

Ik this isn’t gonna happen on lasso but I want an orchestra heavy album one day, like the young and beautiful orchestra version. Just Lana, bass, and violin. May be basis because I’m a viola player but I think her orchestral songs are so pretty.

just wait and see, her patsy cline orchestrated country serve is coming

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

anyways what colour do u think the vinyl will be :adele:

I'm feeling a wine red

616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

anyways what colour do u think the vinyl will be :adele:

For some reason, I’m getting the vibe of a pale honey color! Or really any warmer pale color. 

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

I’ve known about this website for a while but this is my first time posting something. Days ago I had the privilege of my life to hear a few songs from Honeymoon. I sadly can not reveal by which means I got to hear these songs, but I can confirm that the 3 songs I heard sound amazing. 

M**** ** W***h B*** **
    ⁃    It got that country ballad chours like in Country Roads. She mentions the pink flamingos in here.

F****k
    ⁃    I don’t like comparing songs but this song has that sexy vibe similar to Cherry, Freak, Fishtail. Doesn’t fit the country theme imo. 

T** B******t D**
    ⁃    This is that “The Blackest Day" song. The version preformed at her show must have been a remixed/extended version bc the ”The blackest day” is more like a post-chours/bridge sung once and the actual chours is very grand. This will be the fan fav I can tell.

Write down your questions and I will do my best to answer them tomorrow. I will be online this week on Tuesday (11 AM ET) and Wednesday (11 AM ET) and after that I will be gone forever.

honey dew