Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

18 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

haha Jins are the equivalent of ghosts in the arab world though they are seen as their own creatures who live in our world as well but we just don’t see them but they see us

it’s where names like Genie come from in the west, Jin is plural in arabic and Genie (pronounced Gin- E) is singular 🧞‍♂️ 

A pity though we weren't allowed our 3 wishes. "Lasso now!" 😅 That genie wasn't very omnipotent unfortunately. 

Btw, as I said before, no one knows "Henry come on" is a song title and not just a line from the lyrics, so even if the genie-jinn is right that no song of this name is listed, it doesn't mean the song you want has been scrapped. Might just have another title. And the genie heard only 3 songs, not all. (3 songs heard instead of offering three wishes...!? 🤔😅

It was expensive watch it 

22 hours ago, Lanas Candy Necklace said:

Ik this isn’t gonna happen on lasso but I want an orchestra heavy album one day, like the young and beautiful orchestra version. Just Lana, bass, and violin. May be basis because I’m a viola player but I think her orchestral songs are so pretty.

I need one song with Lana's (crystal clear) vocals over a very heavy and dark orchestra that's similar to Dan Heath's version of Y&B and West Coast :pray2: but I don't think it will happen on Lasso, maybe for one track if we're lucky. I need Lana on films again for that tbh.

1 minute ago, ethelcain said:

When JinnWithin gets banned for being a Kintsugi dupe :trisha:

Wasn't there a rumour that they're BOZ :hillary:

2.gif

10 minutes ago, 111 said:

wtf is a jinn

you could end all of this by pointing and laughing confirming once and for all that jinn is a bored banned user and none of it is remotely true :keyboard:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

5 hours ago, NikoGo said:

Nobody will ever be Kintsugi. Showed up out of the blue, verified himself, answered all questions without contradiction, and then logged out and never returned 

the way a real insider does it 

blackoutzone was bored over at atrl and came for a quick holiday 

8 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

you could end all of this by pointing and laughing confirming once and for all that jinn is a bored banned user and none of it is remotely true :keyboard:

wait aren’t you the Mod? How would 111 know about a dupe but not you?

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

10 minutes ago, Mer said:

wait aren’t you the Mod? How would 111 know about a dupe but not you?

mods cant do dupe checks :keyboard:

i meant 111 debunking all the 'info'

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

10 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

mods cant do dupe checks :keyboard:

skill issue

but yes, @111 please do some CNN level fact checking 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

So I just woke up from a nap and I finally experienced a full blown dream about Lasso the way I’ve always seen y’all do but never quite understood (in the beginning of my time here I thought this place was a bit cuckoo for that).

So I had this dream Lasso was entirely produced by The Caretaker and people here were disappointed because the supposed Lighthouse was just Because of You reworked?? And the person who told me all of this was my mom who revealed herself to having been lanasbottom all these years. And then the dream shifted to a completely different thing involving flying to get some groceries to make a soup.

I need to chill on the weed.

IMG-1607.jpg