Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

2 hours ago, barttttender said:

Written by Lana's ex boyfriend, ideated by Lana, with the producer of Doin' Time, in country style, which just so happens to be her new album style. Sure, Jan.

help youre the #1 defender of tough on lasso :smile2:

3 minutes ago, Zodiac Dancer said:

Tbh it's so cool when there are certain song defenders here, I love it, that's a good variety :true:

2.gif

everybody right now is "going country" i will not at all be surprised if tough will be on quavos next record,,,,, because it will 

the voice of nirvana says come as you are~ and i will night time is almost ours

Lana Del Rey Bw GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY 

56 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

I think it’s my least streamed lana song ever due to it’s mediocrity, overstreamed even by how to disappear so I damn hope not :bebe:

It's up there with mine too (or down there). 

3 hours ago, World At War said:

can't believe i missed it :deadbanana: i'm so out of the loop rn.

it'd be fun if lana did a listening party like the old tines. god bless the honeymoon campaign

4 hours ago, Vertimus said:

That's good news--thanks, Is there a title yet? His songs are hit-or-miss with me, but when they hit, they're great. 

The title and track list are out: it’s called Mahashmashana (it’s an Indian sacred burial ground form what I gathered). The title track is phenomenal: 9 minutes + with soaring orchestra, sax… 

The listening party hyped the people who were there. Lana should do it with Lasso, but I guess she’d be scared of leaks (which would be probably the case)

15 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

This has to be the worst pre-release era ever and I MEAN it. She's lied about album releases before but usually we have atleast gotten singles around the time when the album has been supposed to come:judgingu4:

We should have doubted her date way more than we did I think. In January she said it’d be ready by September?!? :lmaoney: I guess we are all rooting for her, that we’ll finally get a release date that sticks :cryney2:

28 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

This has to be the worst pre-release era ever and I MEAN it. She's lied about album releases before but usually we have atleast gotten singles around the time when the album has been supposed to come:judgingu4:

That’s not even true lol. We have until next month for this to be ‘worse’ than Chemtrails.

Right now it’s basically a carbon copy. We have one album track snippet, one random colab released, and a magazine article confirming new music is coming. 

At least this pre release has been a bit more exciting because she’s done a TON of shows  and she’s teased a possible new song :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, DinahLee said:

It's so fucking funny to see "September 2024" while we're on the 18th day of said month with nothing. Really manifesting.

she recently talked about releasing another single and having it come out march 2025

1 minute ago, DinahLee said:

It's so fucking funny to see "September 2024" while we're on the 18th day of said month with nothing. Really manifesting.

Mod team is keeping “out September” until October 1st :bebe:

Just now, coneyislandbaby1949 said:

she recently talked about releasing another single and having it come out march 2025

Where :smokes3:

all we know is two singles out this year. 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Mod team is keeping “out September” until October 1st :bebe:

Where :smokes3:

all we know is two singles out this year. 

idk girl :crying: i just saw an artical. im praying for anything :flop:

4 hours ago, Zodiac Dancer said:

To be fair, tough outstreamed most of Lana's discography in 2 months. It doesn't need defending. The latest tracks it outsreamed below.

130,341,507 223,150
129,573,016 48,003
126,431,090 83,970
126,189,327 58,243
125,893,378 36,453
125,543,668 132,551
125,513,831 69,890

On 9/18/2024 at 1:13 AM, Embach said:

What if Lasso is a double album :puzzled:

we cheer

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing