Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

42 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

I kinda have no hype for this album...idk... I suddenly have a gut feeling it's going to be trash :brigitte: 

something shifted... 

I’ll listen to the lead first before judging anything :true:

2 hours ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

I kinda have no hype for this album...idk... I suddenly have a gut feeling it's going to be trash :brigitte: 

something shifted... 

Same. I’m going to wait until the first single before I fully lose hope, but all the signs are pointing towards this being a worse version of COTCC. I also noticed that she deleted most of her Tough related posts. Not sure if this means that it will no longer be on the album or if she was just being random. 

Y’all has any of you seen Charlie’s latest post ? Can y’all go have a look and see if that looks like Lana? And what is she looking at? Looks like a movie or an mv? And why is the comment section muted?

3 minutes ago, tombombadil01 said:

Y’all has any of you seen Charlie’s latest post ? Can y’all go have a look and see if that looks like Lana? And what is she looking at? Looks like a movie or an mv? And why is the comment section muted?

I know we r grasping at straws but come on now:brigitte:

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

Same. I’m going to wait until the first single before I fully lose hope, but all the signs are pointing towards this being a worse version of COTCC. I also noticed that she deleted most of her Tough related posts. Not sure if this means that it will no longer be on the album or if she was just being random. 

A win :party:

11 minutes ago, tombombadil01 said:

Charlie is on his own journey :charli:

Tumblr

the duality of lanaboards in this thread:

On 9/1/2024 at 2:50 PM, kstar said:

I might be in the minority here by COCC is actually a good album in terms of cohesion and theme :true: I would be more than happy for a COCC 2.0 if it means we get new songs 

3 hours ago, dexter said:

lana would have told us if it was trash like she did with chemtrails 

2.gif

the album doesn't even exist isn't even out yet and you guys are saying it's trash omfg :what: this is like a collective adhd outbreak

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

4 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

leave this forum NOW :oprah3:

just realised the wording of the post made me seem like a chemtrails hater 😭 I don’t dislike chemtrails, Yosemite and wild at heart are some of my favourites.
But being at 11 tracks they have to all be great which is not the case with chemtrails, white dress, for free and breaking up slowly decrease the quality of the project 🫣 In my opinion it should have been an EP, but I think Covid ruined that opportunity 

Just now, dexter said:

just realised the wording of the post made me seem like a chemtrails hater 😭 I don’t dislike chemtrails, Yosemite and wild at heart are some of my favourites.
But being at 11 tracks they have to all be great which is not the case with chemtrails, white dress, for free and breaking up slowly decrease the quality of the project 🫣 In my opinion it should have been an EP, but I think Covid ruined that opportunity 

I can agree with For Free and Breaking Up Slowly (though I do occasionally enjoy it) weighing the album down, but White Dress? :crossed: 

...and I'm happy for this day

No matter what you say

I don't have to be sad like you