Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

39 minutes ago, disguttodeath said:

She have full control, but her label let her go with risk songs not boring songs..

:lanahairflip3:

Henry come on is atrocious

:lanahairflip3:

If the label let her release albums with full ballads without any radio hits [it doesn't mean it's bad obviously] (COTCC, Banisters - even with YouTube rips, Ocean Blvd - "risky" in a way that it has untraditional songs like Fingertips) then why they'd be bothered about Henry :lel:

The label shouldn't be worried about Lana anyways because her vinyl sales have always been huge hits.

2.gif

tbh we all want another exceptional record - myself included - but LDR albums are like pizza in the sense that even the 'bad' ones are pretty good. like if im chopping up a salad for dinner but then you call me like "the good news is i got us some pizza, the bad news is its from Greasetown Junk Pizzas down the road" you best believe im still putting down that veg knife and gorging on some margherita with pleasure and gratitude

Wq9zHLl.jpg

If Henry, Come On was released, it being either a stagnant song that's acoustic with no appeal, or a drum buildup in each chorus so that towards the end of the song it's an explosion. I feel like that would be pretty dope, especially in the lyrics we heard so far, she seems annoyed with her partner about the things in their relationship. So, towards the end could be a burst of sounds to signify her burst of her emotions, with heavy country drums and a bit of electric guitar, with the acoustic guitar being the main focus in the instrumental. So that would be fun! But it's the not the latter, then I won't be obsessed with the idea of the song. I like the snippet we heard so far, but if it's going to stay stagnant, I wouldn't play it repeatedly, as I do with most of Lana's songs. But time will tell :creepna2:

13 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

how are we hating on something that doesn’t exist and probably isn’t going to be released? 143 is right there, leave Henry alone… 

okay let’s not put negative vibes into the air, Henry WILL be released :true: but fr why did so many of yall wake up and decide to slander Henry, a song we’ve only heard 15 seconds of 

In my heart, if the insiders have heard this album, I feel that they're quiet, because they're gagged. :legend:If she's taken four years to work on this album, considering how much brilliant content she's put out within that time, I'm sure that we're getting a masterpiece. :hooker:

...and I'm happy for this day

No matter what you say

I don't have to be sad like you

1 minute ago, jazzlessbaby said:

In my heart, if the insiders have heard this album, I feel that they're quiet, because they're gagged. :legend:If she's taken four years to work on this album, considering how much brilliant content she's put out within that time, I'm sure that we're getting a masterpiece. :hooker:

Jack said in that interview awhile back that there is nowhere left for them (he and Lana) to go but into wild new territory sonically. So, I would be surprised if LDR10 sounded boring. Although, it would be very her to put out a simple acoustic album after reaching new career highs this past year and being highly exposed to the general public :oic:

Tumblr

18 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

fr why did so many of yall wake up and decide to slander Henry, a song we’ve only heard 15 seconds of 

Because all of the 15 seconds were horrible. It sounds like a boring bb outtake and I don’t understand how yall are hyped for this:adele:

1 hour ago, disguttodeath said:

its just a linear song that nothing really happens.. and im afraid that whole lasso sounds like this....:yawn:

I mean, as far i know and heard, the album is waaaay more simpler then tunnel for example, even her game seems a bit lazy with simple songwriting.. I hope she remade a, at least, acceptable album

Wendy Williams GIFs | Tenor

who the hell are you

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

10 minutes ago, DCooper said:

this thread is bleak 

We should take the bleakness and manifest beautiful eerie bleak Southern Gothic aesthetics for Lasso :et:

2.gif

If you're gonna be a fake at least don't contradict yourself,, you know what :eyeroll2: I'm so annoyed at the clownery, you never heard anything, you don't know anything, stoppppppp

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚