Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Guys that user had the right time frame they probably just put the wrong month :thumb2:

either way they was wrong though because MAC/VB came out 11 months before the album :bebe:

Tbh I don’t want the first single from this until June/July. I hate unnecessary long pre-releases. Especially if she’s still working in it and might be changing the genre :smokes5:

"Don’t forget me"

guys let's all manifest that she will actually drop the album on may and that she accidentally said september instead 

Just now, darknight said:

guys let's all manifest that she will actually drop the album on may and that she accidentally said september instead 

i mean she's been working on it for long enough :rock:

2 minutes ago, darknight said:

i mean she's been working on it for long enough :rock:

she’s still working on it though, it’s not even done. And it takes months for vinyls to finish. Even if it was done and submitted today, it takes around 6 months for her vinyls to finish so the earliest it could come is July 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

she’s still working on it though, it’s not even done. And it takes months for vinyls to finish. Even if it was done and submitted today, it takes around 6 months for her vinyls to finish so the earliest it could come is July 

:ohsnap:

19 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

so close! march-august is actually 5 months! but Doin’ Time was actually released in may

yes I meant may my bad and yeah I forgot about VB and mariners sorry :silly:  but still I don't think we'll get HCO soon (I hope so but idk) 

My husband heard me playing blue skies earlier and asked “is she going back into her gangster era”.. like I’m not sure how that song made him come to that conclusion.. but maybe he knows something we don’t 

Lana jazz country gangster album out sept 20

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 hour ago, darknight said:

IMG-4271.jpg :gclap::sluttybunny::party:

I’m genuinely kinda sad this isn’t real because it’s so beautiful without being corny.. I’m not gonna lie the way I saw it and went to grab my purse thinking presale was coming imminently :gclap:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

LB convincing themselves we’ll get a new song even though we just got a stunning cover? Never change, LB, never change :omfg2::tiffany:

Seriously though, I just saw on Twitter that she might be dating Quavo… now I’m scared we’ll never hear her collab if they do break up  at some point :oprah6:

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I can't wait. I hope that it's something about Lasso, just a little bit of extra info because she's only spoken about it once and it's been two weeks

6 hours ago, jakoblvd said:

If you look at her spotify, Lana purposely altered the release date of Blue Skies to november 30th 2023 (the day before TMHCR got released). This is because she wanted Take Me Home, Country Roads to be the bridge into the Lasso era. And i dont think her team can decide when the soundtrack songs come out. So i think the reason they altered the date for Blue Skies is because something is coming TODAY. This VALENTINES. Just like A&W came out on valentines. Henry is coming, mark my words

:lolno2:

(Interview from a magazine today is also imminent talking about Lasso or proper announcement with album cover or something)

I feel responsible for todays delulu activities. Someone needs to put me in LB jail

:omfg2:

6 minutes ago, The last one dying said:

I can't wait. I hope that it's something about Lasso, just a little bit of extra info because she's only spoken about it once and it's been two weeks

I hope the next song she’ll release will not be part of Lasso if it’s being released soon (like an expected collab or a soundtrack song). I’m super curious about Lasso but don’t want a prerelease that drags on for six months +. However, I’d be here for a magazine interview to officially « launch the era » like she did with OB. 

21 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

tbh I don’t trust it. 

them using ‘new song coming’ and then using Blue Skies (a song we’ve known is coming for a month now) doesn’t scream INSIDER to me. 

that said, quickly scrolling through their feed it seems they may have some kind of connection 

we need @hotshot2am to confirm :blush3:

(I lied, we knew about blue skies since November)

"Don’t forget me"