Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

2 hours ago, Crazy for You said:

what insider :shock2:

Some Twitter account, it’s been posted many pages back. Not BoZ or Eclipse, but they seem somewhat reliable. They said there were no covers on Lasso and Sept 20 was the tentative release date (although they expect delays for sure once the album wasn’t finished at the time).

I’ve been following Pinsider_ on Twitter / X for the last couple of days and even though I’m not convinced everything they say is necessarily verified, they’ve been providing some interesting “challenges” for Interscope with their spring releases. Let’s just say that until fall, this is a MASSIVE one for female singers overall: Ariana, Beyoncé, Gaga, Billie, Camilla, Dua, maybe Rihanna, Taylor… Many of those singers are with Interscope and they apparently struggle to give their stars some release dates to shine. 
The point of my post is that I don’t expect a Lana single from Lasso until summer. We’ll maybe get a single before that, but it probably would be from a side project / collab rather than Lasso content, if it’s the case. 
Lana and her team should really consider releasing 3 or 4 unreleased leaked songs this spring or this summer, with little to no fanfare or promotion, just like they did with SYTH, and let these songs do their magic. SyTH is already her 15th most streamed song on Spotify :oprah2: there is clearly a craving for those, probably much more than for Lasso. 

I remember if it was Eclipse or BOZ who said this long time ago (when teasing fans with Lorde's Solar Power before it was released in early 2021) that never trust Twitter accounts who have "insider" in their username that they're full of shit. And honestly, I've fell a lot for lies which have been said by Twitter accounts with "insider" in their usernames lol

url%5D

9 minutes ago, Embach said:

I remember if it was Eclipse or BOZ who said this long time ago (when teasing fans with Lorde's Solar Power before it was released in early 2021) that never trust Twitter accounts who have "insider" in their username that they're full of shit. And honestly, I've fell a lot for lies which have been said by Twitter accounts with "insider" in their usernames lol

in that case I only trust BOZ :oprah3:

2 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

feel like the album wont be really country shes been serving too cunty lately

She can serve country and cunty at the same time :dua:

url%5D

Honestly this is what I'm expecting from Lana this year 2-3 unreleased songs randomly dropped as singles this summer like she did with Say yes to heaven at least one of then associated with the Ultraviolence anniversary and then a single for lasso mid July lasso released September 20th according to insiders no covers and at least one guaranteed previously unreleased song and maybe like a collab with someone random

Ik people have probably said something similar like this in this thread but idk I haven't read back

1 hour ago, Embach said:

I kinda take everything an “insider” on Twitter / X says with a grain of salt: I feel like they’re often snowballing what others (like the most reliable ones on ATRL) have said earlier on, whether it’s verified or not. I mean, there can’t be that many people knowing what’s going on behind the scene, there’s not an audience when she records :omfg2:

28 minutes ago, Embach said:

She can serve country and cunty at the same time :dua:

stop cuz i dont wanna believe shes doing country i hate country

19 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Honestly this is what I'm expecting from Lana this year 2-3 unreleased songs randomly dropped as singles this summer like she did with Say yes to heaven at least one of then associated with the Ultraviolence anniversary and then a single for lasso mid July lasso released September 20th according to insiders no covers and at least one guaranteed previously unreleased song and maybe like a collab with someone random

Ik people have probably said something similar like this in this thread but idk I haven't read back

not her dropping 4th of july and my song 57 omggg

source.gif

12 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

stop cuz i dont wanna believe shes doing country i hate country

Yeah I know that most here don't like country but country isn't all traditional country with banjos and harmonicas. It has many different subgenres and knowing Lana, she'll do her own version of country, Born To Die isn't typical pop/hiphop album, Ultraviolence isn't a typical rock album, Honeymoon isn't a typical jazz/blues album. It has Lana's twists and touches everywhere. That will happen with country music as well. Look at Dance Till We Die or even some of the Tropico/UV outtakes.

url%5D

14 minutes ago, Embach said:

Yeah I know that most here don't like country but country isn't all traditional country with banjos and harmonicas. It has many different subgenres and knowing Lana, she'll do her own version of country, Born To Die isn't typical pop/hiphop album, Ultraviolence isn't a typical rock album, Honeymoon isn't a typical jazz/blues album. It has Lana's twists and touches everywhere. That will happen with country music as well. Look at Dance Till We Die or even some of the Tropico/UV outtakes.

if blue banisters/cotcc (speaking for the reworked versions/new dongs not the demos) is a country album in her vision then we want it but i dont want a wholee album with similar production of dance till we die. its a underrated af and a really good song but i would hate an album with similar instrumentals iyk what i mean

source.gif

Imagine we get Wait for Life production, which is literally Born To Die’s baroque pop mixed with country (steel guitar and somewhat the melody)

44 minutes ago, Aeryx said:

Imagine we get Wait for Life production, which is literally Born To Die’s baroque pop mixed with country (steel guitar and somewhat the melody)

As cool as this would be, we’re never getting that. Not while she’s working with Jack 

1 hour ago, Aeryx said:

wait i want it

32 minutes ago, ts2003 said:

As cool as this would be, we’re never getting that. Not while she’s working with Jack 

pfff bring nowels back ive had enough of jack twinkonoff

source.gif

whether it's country or not country, cunty, or not cunty, i'm just overjoyed that we're getting another Lana release! My heart races when I think about the moment where I can press play on the album, and be enchanted by the music. I've been replaying that Henry snippet ever since it came out, and it's just so good, I need the full song so bad :angie:

September feels so far away from now, but I'm glad there's other artists that are releasing this year so I can distract myself w that. Lasso is gonna be a classique, I can just feel it!  :wubna:

6 hours ago, Embach said:

THIS!!! 

i am not a fan of country music but if its Lana - then its gonna be Lana's country, not just country.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing