Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

47 minutes ago, little red party dress said:

im delusional but i really feel that lytan is gonna be on there

lytan followed by henry come on makes so much sense to me (based off what exactly? not much)

1 minute ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

soo title track "Lasso"  would be the first track on the album if she goes with the pattern(even though she broke it with BB)

when lasso is the last track bc it’s all about the stages of leaving a relationship and then being drawn back into the cycle then what :hooker:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

lytan followed by henry come on makes so much sense to me (based off what exactly? not much)

when lasso is the last track bc it’s all about the stages of leaving a relationship and then being drawn back into the cycle then what :hooker:

then we are definitely delulu af

There are A LOT of "insider" accounts on X and none of them is spilling about Lana... at most they've said we are going to get another The Weeknd X Lana... I need them to spill about LASSO, It doesn't matter if they are lying  I need something, a crumb:eartha2:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

How do we all feel about her going country now that it's being considered a current trend, per se? Does it affect how you feel about Lasso [working title]?

Billboard ran an article bout it if anyone missed it https://www.billboard.com/lists/pop-goes-country-crossover-singers/

More to the point, I wonder if it affects how she feels about it. She doesn't generally follow trends, musically, she is more the trend setter, but with Beyonce and others releasing country albums before her, she can't claim that. I wonder if it matters to her. Does it matter to you?

Maybe I'm just talking nonsense cos allergy medications

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

How do we all feel about her going country now that it's being considered a current trend, per se? Does it affect how you feel about Lasso [working title]?

Billboard ran an article bout it if anyone missed it https://www.billboard.com/lists/pop-goes-country-crossover-singers/

More to the point, I wonder if it affects how she feels about it. She doesn't generally follow trends, musically, she is more the trend setter, but with Beyonce and others releasing country albums before her, she can't claim that. I wonder if it matters to her. Does it matter to you?

I think some people will assume she's just following a trend, but they won't make a big deal about it. I think most people with brains will realize that she kinda pre-dated the "trend" with CoCC and BB in the same year. 

13 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

It doesn’t matter to me, in fact the artists going country prior are actually putting my mind at ease a bit at what country can be.. because I was really concerned about what sound we could get 

people will likely say she’s following trend but I know she’s not so it doesn’t matter to me what others think.. she gets dragged over something every album cycle anyway! 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

14 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

More to the point, I wonder if it affects how she feels about it. She doesn't generally follow trends, musically, she is more the trend setter, but with Beyonce and others releasing country albums before her, she can't claim that. I wonder if it matters to her.

I don't think so. She's said herself the industry was going country, so she was well aware of this trend when she announced the album. As per the general public, maybe they'll be tired of the sound when the record comes out, but it's not like Lana needs them either lol