Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

13 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I must admit that her last two remarks about it are odd to say the least. I wonder if the rumours that her label wanted her to rework it a bit are true or if it’s just that she is scared to be compared to other artists like you said. Anyways, at the moment, I decide to believe these “insider accounts” on Twitter that say that the album is still coming at the end of the year and that we’ll get the lead single in September. Makes the waiting game much more bearable. :agree:

okay i want to believe that the album is still coming this year but havent yall seen the interviews she did in london? it definitely seems lasso is being reworked in a gigantic level so i dont think it will see the light of day that soon

20 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I must admit that her last two remarks about it are odd to say the least. I wonder if the rumours that her label wanted her to rework it a bit are true or if it’s just that she is scared to be compared to other artists like you said. Anyways, at the moment, I decide to believe these “insider accounts” on Twitter that say that the album is still coming at the end of the year and that we’ll get the lead single in September. Makes the waiting game much more bearable. :agree:

can you post the accounts? please

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 hours ago, Pink Flamingo said:

can you post the accounts? please

https://x.com/leaksnation_/status/1810586863679287338?s=46&t=9DAe1og0lBbLa_v4qZjMpA

https://x.com/leaksnation_/status/1808992391216480428?s=46&t=9DAe1og0lBbLa_v4qZjMpA

:kiss:

I take what they say with a big grain of salt (they have been wrong in the past or Lana could very much change her mind), but at least I’m not on the edge of my seat, waiting for a new song from her.

11 hours ago, honeymooooon said:

okay i want to believe that the album is still coming this year but havent yall seen the interviews she did in london? it definitely seems lasso is being reworked in a gigantic level so i dont think it will see the light of day that soon

Honestly, I can totally see her label pushing her into reworking Lasso from scratch if what she said about it sounding American Songbookish is true. I feel like it must be a quite personal project, maybe not in lyrics, but in a vanity project way like HM in which she's been working for some time and is passionate about, regardless of it being comercial or not. She's been having such a repeak since OB's release and I'm sure her label wants her to keep the momentum. Tbh, I'm surprised that they haven't forced her into releasing the unreleased album yet with so many old scraps going viral and doing better than her current releases (SYTH). I think Lasso (if it's still even called like that) is going to end up being LFL 2.0, maybe with some country influences like Tough or not, but surely poppier and maybe even like her earlier stuff (a revamped BTD sound with some acoustic sensibilities and mature yet not that serious lyrics). I can see Rick Nowels coming back to the team.

I’d rather Lana takes her time specially if that means we’re getting songs like that Fenway intro.

Anyways, I commented on Petra Collins latest IG post that she should work with Lana and she liked the comment! Petra Collins the official photographer of the Lasso artwork confirmed :blush3:

IMG-1607.jpg

12 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

I’d rather Lana takes her time specially if that means we’re getting songs like that Fenway intro.

Anyways, I commented on Petra Collins latest IG post that she should work with Lana and she liked the comment! Petra Collins the official photographer of the Lasso artwork confirmed :blush3:

We need that Fenway intro desperately. I had it stuck in my head pretty much since I first heard it.

What a fucking unexpected little banger. So LFL-coded in all the best ways.

If that was the opening track on Lasso, followed by Tough, I would legit die. :yell:

I find it so weird how Lana hasn’t posted in so long considering how much she usually dose post on insta. Epically the last few days before she stopped posting she was posting multiple times a day.

“Be young, be dope, be proud”

3 hours ago, Lanas Candy Necklace said:

I find it so weird how Lana hasn’t posted in so long considering how much she usually dose post on insta. Epically the last few days before she stopped posting she was posting multiple times a day.

Yeah I was thinking this

4 hours ago, Lanas Candy Necklace said:

prolly busy in the studio.

When this French concert poster is going to be Lasso album cover art :hype:

On 6/23/2024 at 2:25 PM, takemybreath said:

20240623-082356.jpg

2.gif

6 hours ago, Lanas Candy Necklace said:

it's also weird that Chuck hasn't posted anything for three months. And her last post was from the Pawn Shop Blues video :tommy:

On 7/19/2024 at 10:57 PM, Sportscruiser said:

omg lana x petra would solve all of my problems

She's busy recording her Southern Gothic, swamp witch, folk hip hop americana slay :hype:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚