Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

I'm very pleased that we've given up most of the trap mix influence. We are on the path of truth...:pray2:

She also still hasn't given up the name Lasso, so the cult of one word in the album title is still in force :illumilana2:

There are clearly lipsters in vogue who have served us :dance:

Ok I just read the vogue piece and Lana actually doesn’t confirm it’s called lasso either- vogue state the name is from the earlier announcement 

so we could well be in a new title territory too 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

If there is a cover, i kinda want her to do a rendition of "The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan" 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

the next two singles can only be lasso ldr10 related. so lead single out in september, promo single closely followed by album in november/december :legend:

If we're lucky, the album will come Q1 of 2025. If she released 2 singles in September she could theoretically follow the NFR path and the album still wouldn't come until the following August. At best, we get a release in February but I'm guessing March / April. 

Tumblr

The article reads like her and Quavo have two more singles coming out this year? It didn’t read like they’re for the album to me. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

We're in for a masterpiece and do not even doubt about it! This album is going to be brilliant, I can feel it in my bones! :oprah:

2.gif

3 minutes ago, Pink Champagne said:

The article reads like her and Quavo have two more singles coming out this year? It didn’t read like they’re for the album to me. 

No... It meant that the new singles will be a follow up to Tough... But not with Quavo.