Elle

Lana at Clive Davis' annual Pre-Grammy Gala - February 3rd, 2024

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I want the necklace!! Is it Vivienne Westwood? It looks it, but my eyes are straining haha

Β 

somebody find it, before I buy the other necklace that’s been on my wish listΒ 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Though I still want this, I can’t resist a chokerΒ 

63030026-02R598-CN_GOLD-WINE-Velvet-LILA

Β 

Β 

same omg even if it's a cheap knockoff I need it :defeated:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

8 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

Β 

same omg even if it's a cheap knockoff I need it :defeated:

Looking closer I think maybe it’s just vintage, I think it may be a flower design on it.. think this could be duped.. I’ll be spending all morning searchingΒ 

Β 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesΒ 

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I was just about to post this too, we found it at the same time!Β :godlaugh:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 hour ago, Elle said:

With Flavor Flav -

Β 

IMG-8541

Β 

Β wow. Β this is legendary. this is beautiful. one for the books.

same essence as that one of her and paris back in 2014Β 

Spoiler

q8wm9phge5661.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Β there’s just something about seeing 2000s reality tv starsΒ id watch as a kidΒ and just general celeb and musicΒ iconsΒ and then seeing them years and years later with my favorite artistΒ that ends upΒ releasing a shockwave of serotonin chemical messengers in my brain.Β things in the universe just making sense. icons recognizingΒ icons. legends in support of legends.Β Β another amazing day in pop culture history.Β :ma:

Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  gZ0f.gif

Β 

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Even if it’s a dupe it’s not in my price range lol

it deff looks the same! I've been looking everywhere and haven't found anything else :deadbanana:Β Most of the others I found online aren't super similar but this was the best off Etsy I could findΒ https://www.etsy.com/listing/1461307628/red-heart-black-velvet-choker?click_key=c61ac9d4acbe010047d3728d7dfeeb2c61e584e5%3A1461307628&click_sum=0f592ef1&ref=related-3&frs=1

Β 

You might be able to find a similar heart pendant of your choice and attach it to a black ribbon choker. it's so cute though, I wish it was for sale at a reasonable priceΒ :crying5:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

3 hours ago, Black to Blue said:

Lana-swan.jpg

She has a swan design tooΒ :wubna:Β 

She really said Swan Song x Among My Swan <3

stars in my eyes

Β  Β βŠΉΛšβ‹† π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 β€§β‚ŠΒ°Β  Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

it deff looks the same! I've been looking everywhere and haven't found anything else :deadbanana:Β Most of the others I found online aren't super similar but this was the best off Etsy I could findΒ https://www.etsy.com/listing/1461307628/red-heart-black-velvet-choker?click_key=c61ac9d4acbe010047d3728d7dfeeb2c61e584e5%3A1461307628&click_sum=0f592ef1&ref=related-3&frs=1

Β 

You might be able to find a similar heart pendant of your choice and attach it to a black ribbon choker. it's so cute though, I wish it was for sale at a reasonable priceΒ :crying5:

Yes I was thinking that! Best off getting a pendant and adding it on! There’s lots of vintage enamel hearts which aren’t thousands!Β 

Β 

S0F1O.gif

15 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

This is it! Her stylist for the night said her was an antique from Leighton, which is exactly what this is x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

This is it! Her stylist for the night said her was an antique from Leighton, which is exactly what this is x

I need find a cheap dupe asapΒ :keyboard:

stars in my eyes

Β  Β βŠΉΛšβ‹† π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 β€§β‚ŠΒ°Β  Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Elle said:

The way I searched every word possible to find this pendant and her stylist had already said where it was fromΒ :bebe:Β ffs

Β 

is gorgeous but yep now I guess we search for dupes hahaΒ 

Β 

S0F1O.gif