Davis

Florence + The Machine

1 hour ago, Cherry Blossom said:

okay well i tested positive for covid this morning so looks like this florence unreleased collection is happening sooner than i thought :air:

stay safe and get better soon!

Spoiler

i’ve heard florence stans get better quicker :mj:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 2/14/2022 at 2:01 AM, Cherry Blossom said:

i used to have one but then she found out and her team emailed me asking me to remove it :rip: i’ll try and complete a google drive over the next few weeks

I posted a copy of my reddit one here a while back... but I keep the Reddit one updated: https://www.reddit.com/r/FlorenceAndTheMachine/comments/nxmk2u/florence_unreleasedunofficialalternate/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

If you want a link or download to anything specific let me know

1 hour ago, Hardest of Hearts said:

I posted a copy of my reddit one here a while back... but I keep the Reddit one updated: https://www.reddit.com/r/FlorenceAndTheMachine/comments/nxmk2u/florence_unreleasedunofficialalternate/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

If you want a link or download to anything specific let me know

Great list - just one change: Honey Like, not Honey :) 

Any chance you or anyone ever found HQ versions of the Florrible & Misrabella songs and/or Throwing Bricks and Tear Out My Tongue? Unfortunately all that exists I believe was the rips

Also, who tf was rareFlorence lmao

11 minutes ago, HigherThanHope said:

Also, who tf was rareFlorence lmao

I don't know who they were but they were a true visionary. I listened to like every song on that channel dozens of times.

Florrible still sadly lost to the ether right now. :\ I was hoping at least Little Donkey would get a proper re-release following the demo being on Lungs10 but no dice huh.

3lfQEhw.png

1 hour ago, takeitdoen said:

I don't know who they were but they were a true visionary. I listened to like every song on that channel dozens of times.

Florrible still sadly lost to the ether right now. :\ I was hoping at least Little Donkey would get a proper re-release following the demo being on Lungs10 but no dice huh.

Yea. They were the OG Lol ... Wish they'd shared links in HQ or something, cuz what we have isn't amazing. Oh well I guess 

On 2/15/2022 at 8:50 PM, Rorman Nockwell said:

I was so excited when I saw this thread had new posts cos I thought she might finally be doing something but she's still doing nothing and it's just us picking over old stuph :what:

heree we gooooooo

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore