Elle

Lana Del Rey attends the 2024 Met Gala

12 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

she's most definitely not going imo, if she were there would be sightings of her in nyc already

smack-cam! :hype:

(though it’s still possible shes doing hair/makeup for another celebrity :bebe: but i choose to be delulu)

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I barely had 4 hours of sleep today yet am I still going to stay up until 2 am just to see photos from an event Lana may or may not show up to… maybe…:twirls:

9 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

I mean if Anna is posting a countdown it’s VERY likely Lana is going. Anna is a well known hairstylist but her main girl is Lana.

part of me thinks she might just be looking forward to the Met Gala because she's interested in new hairstyles, but I hope it's because of Lana :pray2:

HAPPY MET GALA DAY! :oprah9: i'm actually very excited, i love fashion and i'm especially looking forward to all of the looks for this year's gorgeous theme

today, i decided to wear my blue dress with tropical flowers on it that i call my hawaiian tropic dress and my kitschy pink plumeria earrings... perhaps tropical florals don't scream garden of time necessarily... but it's my garden of time and i choose the flowers!

gf0OBqU.gif

6 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Why are we so sure Lana is going? Anna could be doing the hair of someone else, but last year she didn’t do the hair of anyone so that is a good sign 

I choose to believe this person 

On 4/30/2024 at 7:51 PM, cruelworld420 said:

NYC fashion girlie here, and I know for a fact that she’s attending. Can’t wait to see the look!

8 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Why are we so sure Lana is going? Anna could be doing the hair of someone else, but last year she didn’t do the hair of anyone so that is a good sign 

nyc insider confirmed she’s going

anna is there

etienne is there

jen’s last story was a pic of a suitbag

molly went back to LA to do the final fittings for one of her clients (almost sure it was for lana) :creepna3:

3 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

I’m not sure who this person is but they have over 40k followers so I’m choosing to believe them. 

E245-F61-E-DCEB-4-EF9-AEB7-D0-E0-D7-EE11

:oprah4:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

Unless she's been contracted to do hair for someone else, to me this is confirmation enough :excited:

NoxcXcP.png

6 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

I’m not sure who this person is but they have over 40k followers so I’m choosing to believe them. 

E245-F61-E-DCEB-4-EF9-AEB7-D0-E0-D7-EE11

She's a fashion insider/curator/stylist. I trust her.... why do i feel like she could wear simone rocha... another queen of bows...