OH THIS IS LIKE CONFIRMED CONFIRMED :oprah4:

She also posted this in her stories!

ur

Screenshot-20240506-135830-Instagram.jpg

:oprah9:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

Let’s all remember she’s probably gonna show up very late at the tail end of the red carpet, and be patient.  

the “it’s so over” - “we’re so back” shenanigans tonight are gonna be so fun :popcorn:

I’ll be seated with popcorn 

48 minutes ago, Embach said:

I just know she's going to leave us shocked, gagged and dead in the best way possible! I just know that she's going to do herstory! I just know that she's going to be the best dressed and a fan-favorite! I just know that she's going to be that iconic that it's going to be shown in history books and many current/future celebrities are taking inspiration from this for their future events. I just know that she's going to look so beautiful, so gorgeous, so stunning, so ethereal, so blinding, so sparkling, so shining, so incredible, so adorable, so sweet, so perfect, so brilliant and just so amazing!!!!!!! You cannot believe how excited I am, I've been waiting for this moment for 6 years now, I'm just all living for the fashion, the make-up, the styles, the arts and the drama, I can't sleep with the fact that she'll be serving because I know that's something important that needs to be witnessed I'M SO EXCITED AND GIDDY, NEVER BEEN THAT EXCITED FOR A LANA EVENT BEFORE AAAAÆAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :oprah9::flutter::oprah9::flutter::oprah9:

:oprah9::oprah9:

If there's one thing we can count on, its that she's going to serve and be the most beautiful woman in the building :true:

I hope those interviewers did their homework and ask her about Lasso... cause I'm dying here :trisha:

I think emma chamberlain is interviewing again lets hope she asks about lasso (she won't)

Just now, lyinginthesand said:

If there's one thing we can count on, its that she's going to serve and be the most beautiful woman in the building :true:

I hope those interviewers did their homework and ask her about Lasso... cause I'm dying here :trisha:

GIRL WE HAVE THE SAME BRAIN

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Divisive Princess said:

I think she's saying the combination of Lana and the person she's going with is her roman empire? I think??

I will 100% put money on bows being involved

Yes, that's what they meant. Who would be that person that it could be considered as their Roman Empire, like who would be that person? So many questions... :crai:

My gut feeling says that there will be bows as well, she has been wearing them a lot this era and maybe there will be some country cowboy motifs as well, maybe she'll be wearing country boots, who knows! :flutter:

58 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

I wonder if the pair would be a designer or a random celebrity? :crai:

I think they meant celebrity but there was a fashion girlie insider from NYC, who said that the fashion brand she's collaborating with is unexpected.

-----

Lana and fashion brand collaborations I'm manifesting for this Met: Schiaparelli, Dior, Chanel, Gucci, Versace, Valentino, Armani. From her recent collabs I would love to see Vivienne Westwood (Pre-Grammy Gala 2024 - absolutely beautiful dress! So Lana!) and I also loved Dolce & Gabbana's dresses for Coachella!

url%5D

9 minutes ago, Churchome Rep said:

I don’t want Lana to show up with her two-tone lip combo :biblio:

Finally someone on my team

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, lyinginthesand said:

I know it's basically confirmed by now, but this reliable fashion insider also said she'll be going! They can't all be wrong.. so yay :)

https://x.com/thomasjmonks/status/1787488896269320526

Maybe Kim and Lana are together in Skims dresses :oprah4:

url%5D

This has probably been asked but what time does the met start (cali time)?? :D

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7laynh1btcbtvab9ylb

1 hour ago, pin up galore said:

hoping for a Charli x Lana photo its kinda criminal how we still haven't gotten that interaction yet :trisha: we need her in a fucking McQueen or Mugler or Westwood 

is Charli coming?!

set my alarm at 9Am for all the meltdowns and chaos, gotta get some sleep neow

LANA. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WE NEED TO SEE :hype:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing