Elle

Lana Del Rey attends the 2024 Met Gala

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Kim looks really weird 😭 She genuinely looks like she is about to pass out and die 

SHE IS STANDING NEXT TO LANA KNOWING FULL WELL SHE IS NO MATCH AND IS SLOWLY DYING INSIDE FROM EVEN TRYING YOU CAN SEE IT IN HER EYES

I've said this before and I'll say it again: she truly understood the assignment and is one of the best looks of the night. I'm still taken aback by her beauty. That's why they call her Lanita ~

OIP.pWy7Ne77qWHp-pxlTlmFlgAAAA?rs=1&pid=

Just now, Coney Island King said:

SHE IS STANDING NEXT TO LANA KNOWING FULL WELL SHE IS NO MATCH AND IS SLOWLY DYING INSIDE FROM EVEN TRYING YOU CAN SEE IT IN HER EYES

To be fair, if I starved myself for likely a few weeks, shoved my body into that corset, and then showed up just to be outshined by someone who probably blew a cherry flavored vape cloud in my face on the drive over - and for my entire appearance with her to be overshadowed by some lady who's probably at home with her cats, unaware of what's going on - i'd be dying inside too. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

8 minutes ago, Elle said:

dl-beatsnoop-com-final-g-Bf-Xo-V5ic-K dl-beatsnoop-com-final-QFYZgart-Sd

okay Mother Nature!!! :flutter:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

12 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

whatever that title was..... oh she was fighting for her life trying to remember any song from the album lmfao

The way she instantly stopped herself from saying "I love it" and said "It's beautiful" instead  :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

idk Kim got roasted and booed at the Tom Brady roast last night so I can’t imagine she’s in the best of public spirits lol

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, Mer said:

To be fair, if I starved myself for likely a few weeks, shoved my body into that corset, and then showed up just to be outshined by someone who probably blew a cherry flavored vape cloud in my face on the drive over - and for my entire appearance with her to be overshadowed by some lady who's probably at home with her cats, unaware of what's going on - i'd be dying inside too. 

We love stanning a stay at home cat lady (the "blew a cherry flavored vape cloud in my face" part made me laugh out loud)

OIP.pWy7Ne77qWHp-pxlTlmFlgAAAA?rs=1&pid=