Elle

Lana Del Rey attends the 2024 Met Gala

13 minutes ago, Elle said:

20+ HQ photographs from the carpet -

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-8663 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-ch-Lfg-PKMle dl-beatsnoop-com-final-6m-Ye-Qs-Pa5-K dl-beatsnoop-com-final-v-Wr-HJg-Oi-Bx dl-beatsnoop-com-final-u-Yg-D6-TOWze dl-beatsnoop-com-final-pm-NTw-D1-H0-L dl-beatsnoop-com-final-18-Jm-Zo-GFOR dl-beatsnoop-com-final-V3q1-Ol-L4yx dl-beatsnoop-com-final-n-IJDo-OFVNK dl-beatsnoop-com-final-9-SXvylorea dl-beatsnoop-com-final-O1-Gmoa-Kf7l dl-beatsnoop-com-final-fus-J0c-IKVL dl-beatsnoop-com-final-ymr-L4nw-VPe dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Vbz-YDEx-Z8f dl-beatsnoop-com-final-kh-Qj-R3-ANr-U dl-beatsnoop-com-final-65xq-Awisya dl-beatsnoop-com-final-n-VT9z37f-Jh dl-beatsnoop-com-final-1-DPqgh7-ZEl IMG-8662 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-lxybnm-N3-Mo dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Ow-Pl-NVs-Hdg dl-beatsnoop-com-final-m-Lf-Vpyx0-OA dl-beatsnoop-com-final-y-Fu1-UP2m5q

Face card: never declided :lanahairflip:

12 minutes ago, Mer said:

you can go through my post history. My criticism of Kim was completely unrelated to her until someone quoted me and changed my words. After that I made 4 allusions to everything being about her without her even being there, because other people kept posting about it. Don't ever try and BS me with your cheap semantics. I didn't start any of this so go take it up with the person who quoted me and did. CC: @West Coast

and that's my last post on the topic. 

Lmfao I'm not active enough to engage with that petty shit :brigitte:

25 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Lana literally acts like this every time she does interviews why are you guys so desperate to make it seem like she hates Taylor and her music :um4:

I never said that... you said that maybe that's your impression :eartha2:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

i am going to sleep now but i just want to finally say i think it is so beyond lovely that she made sure her and sean got photos together and that he got his flowers because that is truly such a beautiful and well crafted gown i will be thinking about it for the rest of my life

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

I never said that... you said that maybe that's your impression :eartha2:

Well it was more of a response to the 50 posts before you talking about how she “definitely didn’t listen” or “hates that album” so sorry you were the one I ended up quoting lol :toofunny:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, twinkletoes7 said:

i think it is so beyond lovely that she made sure her and sean got photos together and that he got his flowers

had to read this 4 times before it clicked that it was about Seán McGirr and not the other one :rip:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

had to read this 4 times before it clicked that it was about Seán McGirr and not the other one :rip:

We don't talk about the other Sean!! The only thing he deserves is the electric chair :girlbye:

OIP.pWy7Ne77qWHp-pxlTlmFlgAAAA?rs=1&pid=

35 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Lana literally acts like this every time she does interviews why are you guys so desperate to make it seem like she hates Taylor and her music :um4:

:gclap:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey