Elle

Lana Del Rey attends the 2024 Met Gala

All the swifties calling her vile for saying โ€œwhatever that title wasโ€ when Iโ€™d be surprised if she even knew all the legal names to her own songs, donโ€™t forget she referred to Snow On The Beach as the โ€œsnow songโ€ย :thumb3:ย 

25 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

All the swifties calling her vile for saying โ€œwhatever that title wasโ€ when Iโ€™d be surprised if she even knew all the legal names to her own songs, donโ€™t forget she referred to Snow On The Beach as the โ€œsnow songโ€ย :thumb3:ย 

To be fair, her album just came out a couple weeks ago.ย Lana hadย her Coachella performance the same night it was released and went to Stagecoach the week after. She wasย prob preparing for the MET this past weekend while working on other things too, girly is busy! I doubt sheโ€™s had the time to listenย to it a ton the same way swifities do, itโ€™s a long album

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

โบ.โŠน เฃช ห– ย ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆย โ‚Šหš.เผ„

:lmao:it's coming

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง

these fucking interviewers asking her about taylor and not her own upcoming album... where's the queen gaby wilson from 2017 interviews that was harassing her about cherry/get free mv when we need her COME BACK

Taylor doesn't give a flying fuck about Lana posing w Kim at the Met,ย her other friends have worked with Kim as well, like Sabrina Carpenter. Those Swifties need to stream her new albumย or buy different variants of vinyls instead of crying about her friendships on the Internetย :deadbanana:

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Taylor doesn't give a flying fuck about Lana posing w Kim at the Met,ย her other friends have worked with Kim as well, like Sabrina Carpenter. Those Swifties need to stream her new albumย or buy different variants of vinyls instead of crying about her friendships on the Internetย :deadbanana:

This! Itโ€™s giving obsessed

ethereal. strange. weird. but in the most enchanting kind of way. personally I love it how she can just pull these typa things off, it just feels like an extension to and from her mystique/ artistry. and for me, strange and weird's a plus so this look's just gorgeous.ย 

if any other celebrity would've worn this, it wouldn't've felt the same. but her down to earth personality/ human-nessย just strangely enough ties it all together.ย 

UV/Honeymoon

The video of Kim dodging the branches every time Lana turns her headย :air:ย I wonder how many people Lana accidentally smacked with her branches. The whole fit was iconic. She really understood the assignment, but the Hoove heelsโ€ฆ ย :wtfney:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

2 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

The video of Kim dodging the branches every time Lana turns her headย :air:ย I wonder how many people Lana accidentally smacked with her branches. The whole fit was iconic. She really understood the assignment, but the Hoove heelsโ€ฆ ย :wtfney:

What do you mean the hooves completed the look

16 hours ago, Mer said:

girl how was the dateย 

Spoiler

:creepna3: he booked us a staycation for Friday so Iโ€™d say it went pretty well

On topic: why didnโ€™t anyone ask her about Lasso. After last night, I really hope she serves The VVITCH / Yellowjackets adjacent visuals for this era (fully delulu I know).

Tumblr

9 hours ago, Crazy for You said:

ย 

gettyimages-2151319459-612x612.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

gettyimages-2151319021-612x612.jpg

ย 

OMG richie shazam and briana andelore (i think thats her!).. we are continuously so close yet so far from a lana and julia fox pictureย 

10 hours ago, Crazy for You said:

gettyimages-2151318964-612x612.jpg

gettyimages-2151319462-612x612.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

jenโ€™s whole look.. CHOP iโ€™m so sorry. like shes obviously not a celeb and out of her element but :(

Her look was so beautiful, still not over it! ๐Ÿฅน

url%5D

Even the hyper-critical Tom & Lorenzo (fashion bloggers) dedicated a post to Lana's outfit (most others were grouped together in one post), and they said, "We freaking LOVE this...ย Most of the attendees failed to understand that the โ€œGarden of Timeโ€ theme had less to do with flowers and more to do with decay, but trust Lana Del Rey to suss out the darkest and most depressing aspects of something and turn it into something uniquely, strangely, unsettlingly beautiful.ย It might be one of our favorites of the night."

ย 

Full post:ย https://tomandlorenzo.com/2024/05/met-gala-2024-lana-del-rey-in-alexander-mcqueen-red-carpet-fashion-style/

ย 

ย 

โ€˜Fucking God bless us all and letโ€™s hope we make it through this.โ€™
~LDR, Flaunt

ย