ultrabanisters

'Festival' Merch Collection

Does anyone have a U.S. discount code? I’m getting the bow and that’s it because the swan top is sold out in my size and the cute tank is sold out period :toofunny:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

7 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

The Marlboro and Budweiser print on the bodysuit set.. what song titles are they I want to know 

the marlboro starts with “he” so i can only think it would be (say yes to) heaven. the budweiser looks like “ -lin” which??? darling lyric from cherry or carmen? idfk 😭😭. If you had told me a year ago lana was making marlboro and budweiser merch and that it was ugly i would literally not believe you like that should be flying off the shelf… :/

Just now, LifeOnMars said:

Really surprised that the blue shirt with the swan on it is almost sold out. The average person wouldn’t even be able to tell that it’s Lana merch. 

yeah but it's one of the very few things in this collection that's actually pretty. i was going to get one too but not for this price

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

16 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

the marlboro starts with “he” so i can only think it would be (say yes to) heaven. the budweiser looks like “ -lin” which??? darling lyric from cherry or carmen? idfk 😭😭. If you had told me a year ago lana was making marlboro and budweiser merch and that it was ugly i would literally not believe you like that should be flying off the shelf… :/

Say yes to heaven already quoted several times on the set but it probably still is

Unless she’s gone and repped heroin for once 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Ouhh… that “available for two hours only” sales trick is ugly. That’s not cute at all, I’m honestly surprised they came up with something like that but I guess I shouldn’t be. :oprah6:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

31 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

i got the bow. i am going to start feeling guilty in 2 minutes

i do why tf did i spend 100pln for a bow i will never wear :defeated:

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

16 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Say yes to heaven already quoted several times on the set but it probably still is

Unless she’s gone and repped heroin for once 

Ooh I forgot about heroin even though thats one of my all time favorites.. walking around in something that just says “HEROIN” would be crazy buuuuut…

16 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

Ooh I forgot about heroin even though thats one of my all time favorites.. walking around in something that just says “HEROIN” would be crazy buuuuut…

I would love a t shirt that says “Heroin” and has a headshot of Lana made up like an old-timey movie poster 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

59 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

i got the bow. i am going to start feeling guilty in 2 minutes

LMAO I want the bow I thought abt it so many times but I already have so many bows and I’m like I can honestly just press the LDR on there myself 😅 usually I’m NOT that girl and I always get official merch even when it’s kinda ridiculous but this time I could not do it 😭

im glad you got it tho!!! It’s the best thing here it’s deff a good little merch item to have! 

49 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Ouhh… that “available for two hours only” sales trick is ugly. That’s not cute at all, I’m honestly surprised they came up with something like that but I guess I shouldn’t be. :oprah6:

Well at least they actually took it down after the 2 hours, but I checked the UK store 5 minutes before the 2 hour mark and it was not sold out in any size 

I have some Lana merchandise, not a lot. I just ordered 2 of the dumb I ❤️ Lana t-shirts. L was the only one I could get. Prefer X-L. Only bought as a collectible really.