ultrabanisters

'Festival' Merch Collection

7 hours ago, brooklynbxby said:

My order is surprisingly already out for delivery and I should be getting it by tonight! :O

LDR village could never :hide:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

3 hours ago, AllHisCandyNecklaces said:

Someone in a discord server I’m in has received theirs already! 
Here’s the first look of the Zip Up Hoodie with the Bow print sleeves and the Bow hair clip:

IMG-8751.jpg

omg it looks so cute! Mine is supposed to come tomorrow too, I can't believe how fast it shipped lol

6 hours ago, AllHisCandyNecklaces said:

Here’s the first look of the Zip Up Hoodie with the Bow print sleeves and the Bow hair clip:

IMG-8751.jpg

From the same server but from a different person: 

IMG-4487.jpg

Stars in my eyes

Untitled56-20240120162858.png

Hiking up Griffith 

i’m glad people have already gotten their merch

but last night i was on beyonces website looking at her merch and lana needs to hire her team because the merch is gorgeous and so wearable :um4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

So is everyone getting their orders? I ordered mine from the UK and I haven’t got a single update :(

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

More pictures from fans who have received their merch -

IMG-4352 IMG-4348 IMG-4351 IMG-4349 IMG-4350 IMG-4353 IMG-4354

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

My jacket just got delivered (I can add some pictures later when I have more time) and I really like it!

It feels like nice quality, it's soft and fleecy on the inside and has a decent weight to it. I have the embroidered lust for life hoodie and it's a thicker material than that for comparison. It feels similar to the weight and thickness of the LDR Village hoodies

I got a large (I'm about 5'3) because I wanted it to be a little oversized and it definitely is lol I probably could have gone with a medium because it's very long on me, comes to about mid-thigh but I still think it looks really cute!

Also, if anyone is curious, there's a tag inside that says the jacket blank is from Independent Trading Company, so if anyone wants to look at the size chart, I'm pretty sure this is the blank they used for the jacket https://www.independenttradingco.com/products/mens-independent-heavyweight-zip-hooded-sweatshirt-ind4000z (size chart is under Specs and Printing notes)

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

More pictures from fans who have received their merch -

IMG-4352 IMG-4348 IMG-4351 IMG-4349 IMG-4350 IMG-4353 IMG-4354

omg the cami and bolero look so cute! I'm tempted to get it although I am worried about how it would feel being 100% polyester :tsk:

21 hours ago, AllHisCandyNecklaces said:

IMG-8751.jpg

I mean they decided to make the bow pattern asymmetrical but then multiply the same asymmetrical design 4 times and put on both sides. Such an eyesore.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

43 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

i just saw on the reddit that items are not 100% cotton as advertised, as well as some other discrepancies :sideeye: um

Ooohhh they’re gonna lose some money on this once people start asking for refunds! And people should, they shouldn’t get away with false advertising.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i feel like her leaning so much into the coquette aesthetic just feels so inauthentic and forced, and i say that as someone who likes the aesthetic and it's motifs (bows, hearts, pink, red, etc.)

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123