Rico25

RUMOUR: Neil Krug to Release Photobook Featuring Lana

10 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

if this turns out to be really expensive i won’t be mad, he deserves the recognition :true:

Just now, twinkletoes7 said:

wonder what pricing will be, it will probably be high but i love his work. i’m spending all my money lately 😭

What’s your best guess on the retail price girlies? Tbh I wouldn’t spend more than $300 USD on it anything over that seems way wildly overpriced :derpna2:

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

What’s your best guess on the retail price girlies? Tbh I wouldn’t spend more than $300 USD on it anything over that seems way wildly overpriced :derpna2:

i’m assuming over 100 at least, since it’s an outtakes book and not a refined collection i expect it to be long. i just got sofia coppola archive a few months ago which was 65 though and pretty hefty, so i’ve no idea on how the pricing for this stuff goes

giphy.gif

his pulp art books go for like 50 US bucks each if that’s any indication of a pricing point.. or at the very least the starting point. they’re also LP sized.
and im sure neil and whatever publisher he’s working with (not sure how much lanas team would be involved in this but i would assume they are too) is well aware that he will have an audience for this book so i would not be surprised if it was around $100. my only hope is it’s not limited.  :lolliney:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

so exciting, finally!

i doubt it will be too limited, lana is a hugely popular artist and it would serve him well to sell as many copies as possible.

price wise i'm guessing between 75-120, which is typical for hardcover artist monographs.

aOaIzH2.gif

changing to rumour because we don’t have official news of it... yet :aubrey:

i am so seated for this. ive wanted a neil photobook for a long time but i have a feeling itll be either a) extremely expensive or b) hard to get hold of (or both) :tiffany2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23