hotshot2am

Ocean Blvd 'Festival Edition' Vinyl

Bought it! Haven't gotten the email with the link yet tho 🤦🏼‍♀️ The countdown last time made sense since sending the link early meant everyone had an equal chance, why not use it again?

only lana's site would ask if i'd like to buy a pill case while buying ocean blvd acid version :facepalm::thumb3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

Bought it! Haven't gotten the email with the link yet tho 🤦🏼‍♀️ The countdown last time made sense since sending the link early meant everyone had an equal chance, why not use it again?

because she's so random :blush3:

guys i ordered from the US store and it charged my card twice what do i do!?!?!?!?!?! i emailed them but will they do anything about it??

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

guys i ordered from the US store and it charged my card twice what do i do!?!?!?!?!?! i emailed them but will they do anything about it??

Yes they will handle it

Just now, jakoblvd said:

Yall think it will go up in value? Should I keep it unsealed until times are rough

as much as I hate to admit this I have only bought it as a "retirement" fund with the option to sell in 10 years. 

Boobie vinyl was available for a long time to order and now is the most sought-after variant. Same for the ultraviolence boxset, that thing was on the website forever back in the day.

Just now, queenofsaigon89 said:

as much as I hate to admit this I have only bought it as a "retirement" fund with the option to sell in 10 years. 

Boobie vinyl was available for a long time to order and now is the most sought-after variant. Same for the ultraviolence boxset, that thing was on the website forever back in the day.

I remember lots of the Urban Outfitters vinyl like Honeymoon and NFR ending up on clearance

2 minutes ago, jamesss said:

I've had this happen from the German store but the first transaction was just the hold and that went away a few days later when they shipped the order out, I'd wait a bit and see if it goes away or not and then email them about it

1 minute ago, queenofsaigon89 said:

i've gotten every variation of ocean blvd, chemtrails, and blue banisters at this point because of this reason. you never know what'll be wanted years later and you might have it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The way I still don’t have a email link sent lol

i sent the link from here to my mam and she was like “oh thanks I was just waiting for the email!”

She has a lot to learn.. most occasions things sell out before I even receive an email lol

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

wtf holy shit they already responded LOLLL they told me its a "lien" charge since it was an unsuccessful payment, and the charge will be dropped within 3-5 days yes!!!!!!!!!!!

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

3600 remaining on the UK site

Thank you so much ! what do you look for in the code source so I don't have to bother you everytime ?

Just now, Thats why they call me Dita said:

The way I still don’t have a email link sent lol

i sent the link from here to my mam and she was like “oh thanks I was just waiting for the email!”

She has a lot to learn.. most occasions things sell out before I even receive an email lol

I haven't gotten an email yet either..... so thank you @hotshot2am what would we do without you

yeah no email either still loll

just gonna check for fun when i get the e-mail if there's stock left.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too