hotshot2am

Ocean Blvd 'Festival Edition' Vinyl

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Literally 37 USD bestie :crai:

if you split it between two accounts then you can delude yourself into thinking it's only 18.50 :brigitte:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

“Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd is the ninth studio album from acclaimed singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey, comprising 16 tracks and interludes with features including Father John Misty, Tommy Genesis, Jon Batiste, Bleachers and more. It follows the prolific artist's 2021 albums Chemtrails Over The Country Club and Blue Banisters. Limited edition festival version includes alternative artwork and heavyweight orange vinyl“

14 minutes ago, emilianomoon said:

How many left?

2,108 in the US

10 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

deluded myself into thinking it'll be sought after (it wont be) :adele:

you never know but yeah, it seems like there's just way too much stock for it to become super valuable

20 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

deluded myself into thinking it'll be sought after (it wont be) :adele:

we haven't even taken into account that these will be also physically stocked at Coachella probably :taylor: 

giphy.gif

I don’t think I will be buying, it does seem like a reasonable price though and will probably be quite rare, I just don’t want to variant collect for albums with the exact same tracklist 

btw on the italian website the description is Festival Edition (Coachella 2024), I mean we knew it already but it's pointed out only in that store

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

1 minute ago, mcull13 said:

I don’t think I will be buying, it does seem like a reasonable price though and will probably be quite rare, I just don’t want to variant collect for albums with the exact same tracklist 

My thoughts exactly.

The thing that saddens me the most is people asking "is this gonna be a good or a bad investment?" like they're already planning on re-selling it for 4x the original price cuz they have to 'pay rent and school bills 😔🙏' and not because they love collecting Lana

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

my spending habits are curious what the alt artwork is but I think I might pass :daydream:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

4 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

The thing that saddens me the most is people asking "is this gonna be a good or a bad investment?" like they're already planning on re-selling it for 4x the original price cuz they have to 'pay rent and school bills 😔🙏'

Right? I'd only buy it if I really wanted it, but I kinda get it. I could've gotten the heart-shaped LFL vinyl back when it was released but I didn't, for the same reason as now, I just didn't really want it that much. So in a way, I don't really feel bad for not owning one, but it almost feels like those who have it can brag about it considering how valuable it has become, haha. ^^'

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

The thing that saddens me the most is people asking "is this gonna be a good or a bad investment?" like they're already planning on re-selling it for 4x the original price cuz they have to 'pay rent and school bills 😔🙏'

More so for me.. I remember not buying any vinyl variants because I didn’t have a record player.. then I decided I wanted to collect and it’s cos me a very pretty penny.. so now I think if I can get it rrp I will 

I don’t plan on selling on though!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

8 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

The thing that saddens me the most is people asking "is this gonna be a good or a bad investment?" like they're already planning on re-selling it for 4x the original price cuz they have to 'pay rent and school bills 😔🙏' and not because they love collecting Lana

I use the investment logic to convince myself it’s okay to get it or if someone is lowkey judging me for having different variants of the same album :creepna3:

Just now, jealous girl said:

I use the investment logic to convince myself it’s okay to get it or if someone is lowkey judging me for having different variants of the same album :creepna3:

OMG SAME BESTIE :crai:same with the useless Assai with the obi 'variant' everytime :deadbanana:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-