Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

2 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

Knowing how much lana likes to let her friends have their moment, i feel like she wouldn’t announce it the same day as Taylor’s album release. But she is a headliner for Coachella and is having her own moment so it’s not impossible 

So true! Such a huge opportunity though, Taylor would totally give her blessing

Radio x Taco Truck would eat as the opening song(s). I love Without You and I get why she used it last week but Radio gets the same message across and the GP loved the Taco Truck x Radio remix on tiktok last summer so it would get the crowd hyped

2 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

the fact that we could get let the light in live this friday is so iconic already :crying5:

you know very well we are not lol

This trend of releasing albums and only ever playing 1-3 songs from them is so stale at this point like :toofunny: 

3 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

the fact that we could get let the light in live this friday is so iconic already :crying5:

Wait til Kintsugi becomes the new Bartender and is played at Coachella 2028 :flop:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

36 minutes ago, UltraviolentJack said:

you know very well we are not lol

This trend of releasing albums and only ever playing 1-3 songs from them is so stale at this point like :toofunny: 

well, it was supposed to be played last friday so i could see it happening now :judgingu3:

21 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Wait til Kintsugi becomes the new Bartender and is played at Coachella 2028 :flop:

THEN WE CHEER i love kintsugi :dance2:

although I do hope she changes things up a little, I'm just going to assume nothing is changing so that I won't be disappointed :true: I definitely think it will be a better performance because looking back on last year, her confidence grew as the tour went on.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

5 minutes ago, UltraviolentJack said:

also where are y’all getting the info that it’ll be live-streamed? i’ve never known the second weekend to be streamed

Coachella's official YouTube said it is!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

5 minutes ago, UltraviolentJack said:

also where are y’all getting the info that it’ll be live-streamed? i’ve never known the second weekend to be streamed

hope, delusion, witchcraft 

1 minute ago, shadesofblue said:

Coachella's official YouTube said it is!

me pretending i manifested that rn

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, twinkletoes7 said:

hope, delusion, witchcraft 

me pretending i manifested that rn

your mind is so strong you did manifest it!

39 minutes ago, ChelseaLeeArts said:

she posted camila after the Billie post, if camila is a guest what would they sing together :um2:

havana ooo na na

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I see this going one of these two vastly different ways:

1. Her set will be pretty much the same apart from guests (Jack being likely to return)

2. (Delulu option) Show 1 closed the Ocean Blvd era and this will open the Lasso era and she’ll change the set to match whatever vibe Lasso has

I’m trying to expect no changes so I’m not overhyping it like last time but it’s really fn weird if they dropped all these Lasso hints for her to not announce the album formally