Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Right like I get what they were trying to do with the outfit change but it didn’t work on the festival tour last year and they scrapped it after like 3 shows because of how long it took so like why bring it back

and to do all that just to sing 2 shortened versions of songs and then end was so weird 

YES! Jack should have been the first guest and she should have given the second outfit more time to shine. It was so bizarre to have her change just to sing two songs and dip 

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I will be sitting in a hot tub unbothered with a glass of crisp Riesling during what will be her mostly unchanged set and I will see you all in the morning for the highlights :true:

me but I’ll be laying in bed dreaming while they all watch an unchanged set and melt down over Taylor and Nicki being there :sass:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I will be sitting in a hot tub unbothered with a glass of crisp Riesling during what will be her mostly unchanged set and I will see you all in the morning for the highlights :true:

me but I’ll be laying in bed dreaming while they all watch an unchanged set and melt down over Taylor and Nicki being there :sass:

"Don’t forget me"

Not me double posting somehow, i didn’t even know that was possible on this site

omg 

double post 

double Taylor album

maybe we’re getting a double single drop tonight :sass:

"Don’t forget me"

Unless 

[SINGLE] Lasso feat Nikki Lane - OUT NOW 

is the pinned topic when I wake up tomorrow, I’m in no rush to watch the performance :true:

"Don’t forget me"

Still debating if I want to stay up to watch this. Seeing the crowd’s reaction when she brings up Nikki Lane to sing BUS for the 20th time instead of Taylor, The Weeknd or FJM may be worth it though. 

9 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

I need the sound checks to begin:bebe:

(Allegedly) snow on the beach and bartender were the sound checked songs 

I don’t think she’s going to be sound checking today because they have to be getting everything set up for it all to begin 

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Still debating if I want to stay up to watch this. Seeing the crowd’s reaction when she brings up Nikki Lane to sing BUS for the 20th time instead of Taylor, The Weeknd or FJM may be worth it though. 

If you're asking yourself, "How do you know?"
Then that's your answer, the answer is no

"Don’t forget me"

17 hours ago, Elle said:

Snow on the Beach was allegedly heard by fans camping… x

Tell me its some kind of out of date April's Fools thing pls :((((

Manifesting a knock out performance tonight since her nerves should be a lil more in check since it’s round 2. Definitely watching live since I’m in California so it’s not super late.

🕯️🙏🏼🕯️

🫧 ELVIS WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST 🫧

tumblr_inline_npxzudKmZ21szaa83_250.gifv

🫧 I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL SOMEWHAT LIKE MY BODY MARRED MY SOUL🫧