Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

This performance was beautiful. West Coast was a flop and no Video Games was a miss but on every other song Lana sang beautifully. Every song she slayed on. Even the damn ballads were amazing. Her confidence really shined. The Camila thing never happened.

Spoiler

And i’m sorry if i’m a hater but i’m SO happy Taylor $wift was not there :air:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

48 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Same setlist, same guests apart from Billie being swapped with Camila. Outfit 1 was the same as last week but black; outfit 2 was country coded. She sang hope on stage and the outro was a hologram. Her vocals were really good and her energy was great

Thanks! Glad to hear that the vocals improved

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

16 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Im not sure, I definitely heard Johnny and so did everybody else, need to find a clip of it again and decipher it haha 

i listened again and i definitely hear johnny !

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Chanele said:

So glad she finally said “Fuck you hard in the pouring rain” 

she knows the power she has. 

OMG SHE FINALLY SAID THAT AGAIN? 

OH we are soooo back

Okay I fell asleep and forgot about this and I'm looking through the setlist... Who tf is Camilla Cabello? Was it good?

Fuuuuuck there was no Father John Misty. Really wanted a performance of Let the Light In with both of them

Still catching up and this Hope is a Dangerous Thing made me cry ,... what a performance :crai: She sounds absolutely perfect, it might be my favourite live of this song ever

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

I agree with everyone that hearing Let the Light In would have been amazing,

BUT (there's always a but) 

there is something so powerful about Candy Necklace and hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have ... but I have it when performed live by a Coachella headliner ... like my goodness, it really means so much 

even though we could have had both 

1 hour ago, LanaBalkana said:

Same setlist, same guests apart from Billie being swapped with Camila. Outfit 1 was the same as last week but black; outfit 2 was country coded. She sang hope on stage and the outro was a hologram. Her vocals were really good and her energy was great

Oh nice :party:I wonder if we'll ever get a performance with FJM though, I think it would be really special. Not sure who Camilla is even after googling her, I never heard fifth harmony idc for pop music so that's probably not gonna do anything for me. Were there any mic issues this time? Did she do the pole dance during Candy Necklace again? What was playing as an outro while the hologram was there?

7 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

Okay I fell asleep and forgot about this and I'm looking through the setlist... Who tf is Camilla Cabello? Was it good?

Fuuuuuck there was no Father John Misty. Really wanted a performance of Let the Light In with both of them

honestly.. i’m gonna need you to just watch the camilla cabello part and experience that

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

Did she do the pole dance during Candy Necklace again?

boy did she ever… you are not ready

Just now, twinkletoes7 said:

honestly.. i’m gonna need you to just watch the camilla cabello part and experience that

I'll see it in a bit but I don't know the song she's gonna sing and I just don't like pop at all I find it basic as fuck lyrically :crossed: "I LUV IT"?  :tiffany2: lmao

Just now, honeyslow said:

boy did she ever… you are not ready

Yessssss omg I don't even know what she's wearing yet

Just now, Chemtrail said:

I'll see it in a bit but I don't know the song she's gonna sing and I just don't like pop at all I find it basic as fuck lyrically :crossed: "I LUV IT"?  :tiffany2: lmao

it’s iconic in a way i can’t explain.. it is the funniest thing that lanas ever done

also her mic was ONNN! today and she did even more pole with candy necklace today 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

Did she do the pole dance during Candy Necklace again?

Yes :sluttybunny: (and yes to everyone asking, I will add an emote of Lana on the pole lol)

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

I agree with everyone that hearing Let the Light In would have been amazing,

BUT (there's always a but) 

there is something so powerful about Candy Necklace and hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have ... but I have it when played live by a Coachella headliner ... like my goodness, it really means so much 

even though we could have had both 

yeah…. I just rewatched the Hope performance and it’s literally everything :trisha:

1 minute ago, honeyslow said:

yeah…. I just rewatched the Hope performance and it’s literally everything :trisha:

One for the history books :agree: I'M OBSESSED WITH IT 

Just now, Elle said:

Yes :sluttybunny: (and yes to everyone asking, I will add an emote of Lana on the pole lol)

Jesus christ Lana :crying: She's gonna start doing this regularly like the swings for Ride and Video Games isn't she? I'm so here for that, she looks phenomenal