Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

This really was a show for the herstory books:oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Also - I love how she went from wearing blue for weekend 1 to wearing black for weekend 2, and how this directly reflects the “out of the blue and into the black” lyric from the Neil Young song she made her entrance to tonight. I wonder what that means for her, especially given the line in Get Free, “out of the black, into the blue”…

Just now, World At War said:

that laryngitis really fucked her up last week :toofunny:

and people had the nerve to say she was faking it shhfdyynb like you can't recognize a sick woman? 

4 minutes ago, ChelseaLeeArts said:

Omg there's a lasso on that last dress where it says lana the L is shaped like a lasso

Imagine it's the new font:oprah2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

It was so sweet when he took the time to thank Blake and Byron <3 and the whole rest of the stage. Introducing your band members AT COACHELLA and not just a random stop on tour is why Lana is so special. Like she is not the problem. That much I can tell ya. 

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

“hey hey, my my”, the entrance song, is the theme song of “sons of anarchy” a tv show about an outlaw motorcycle club:judgingu3:

Soundtrack to my life, it’s one of those songs I never want to end, I just let it loop on repeat 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Also - I love how she went from wearing blue for weekend 1 to wearing black for weekend 2, and how this directly reflects the “out of the blue and into the black” lyric from the Neil Young song she made her entrance to tonight. I wonder what that means for her, especially given the line in Get Free, “out of the black, into the blue”…

idk what it means but get free should definitely find its way back into the setlist :true:

Just now, details said:

and people had the nerve to say she was faking it shhfdyynb like you can't recognize a sick woman? 

she kept putting her hands on her throat and i think that's what tessa di pietro told her to do :toofunny:"imagine white energy coming down your throat" or smth

2 minutes ago, lake placid said:

skystarlights-letterbox.gif

:wtf3::sideeye:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

1 minute ago, World At War said:

she kept putting her hands on her throat and i think that's what tessa di pietro told her to do :toofunny:"imagine white energy coming down your throat" or smth

imagine WHAT coming down your throat! :takeitdoen:

Just now, World At War said:

white energy coming down the throat? oh where i come from we have another name for that :tiffany: