Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

1 minute ago, living legend said:

i laughed so hard during Cherry. at one point she said “they’re ruined” so casually. did anyone catch that?! 🤭

noooo i missed the first half, someone needs to send me the full show in 4k

Just now, daphnedinkley said:

wait…. i haven’t watched…… you guys are saying camilla….. do you mean……. of the cabello variety…??? if so that is so random 🤣

Actually it was the Parker Bowles variety. Camilla Parker Bowles. It was iconic

she fucking ate candy necklace and doin’ time. both standouts for me tonight. blake also needs his dick sucked for the performance he gave tonight. jon as well. their chemistry together is 

infectious 

I need a full dissertation on the cage hologram interlude

🫧 ELVIS WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST 🫧

tumblr_inline_npxzudKmZ21szaa83_250.gifv

🫧 I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL SOMEWHAT LIKE MY BODY MARRED MY SOUL🫧

2 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

wait…. i haven’t watched…… you guys are saying camilla….. do you mean……. of the cabello variety…??? if so that is so random 🤣

Yes!

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

I don’t understand the ones being disappointed like she truly gave us everything this one is for the BOOKS.

The black veil outfit, I LUV IT where she was having so much fun, the Hope performance I could cry it was so perfect.

Lana perform Hope is a dangerous thing without making me cry challenge!!!! That was soooo moving with the spoken word outro at the end I can’t.

Anyway, quick thoughts since I’m still drying the tears - this show was fckn incredible, miles better than the first show which was already pretty amazing. You could tell her confidence was boosted and wasn’t as nervous as she was in the first show, and that paired along with no mic issues this time produced GORGEOUS vocals. Some of her best ever perhaps. Simply amazing. I’m going to have to rewatch this again tomorrow with friends as the whole show was stellar. Only things that the first show outsold on was the outfit (the light blue worked better with her lighter hair, the black would’ve looked great with her signature brunette though), arriving to the Jealous Girl remix, and Billie as a guest instead of Camila. Camila’s performance still has me giggling tbh lmaooo but Lana seemed to enjoy herself during it, so it was cute to see. Also, was that FJM shade during PWYC…? I thought it was odd that he was on the W1 setlist and didn’t perform either weekend… maybe he bailed last minute.

Anyway, god, I wish there was a Weekend 3!!!!! These past two weekend have been a treat! Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

last thing i’ll say and then i’ll shut up cause im probably annoying af. 

during NFR, someone yelled “TAYLOR SWIFT” when she sang the lyric “your poetry’s bad and you blame the news” ..now i’m sure there’s several swifties in the chat but everyone around hollered

I missed almost all of this so I'm watching again from the beginning and do we feel the Neil Young entrance track is a hint towards Lasso country rock? 
And my goodness Doin' Time is so good! Vocals are amazing this time :illumilana2:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

so i guess this is the end of us getting spoiled with professional footage… next show it's probably back to them ghetto instagram lives we gotta be strong sistrens s0uract2.gif