Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

20 minutes ago, cyberbunnyboops said:

why lust for life? 

-during some last year shows she had faux bob updo. she had shoulder lenght hair during LFL era

-posting pictures, videos related to LFL

-really often she had black dresses 

-she serves 2017 lately

God so much more was happening than on the weekend 1, I teared up once or twice :defeated:

The Hunter S. Thompson book, the Hope dance, the spoken interlude between Hope and AW about womanhood, THE VOCALS OVERALL, the My My Hey Hey intro...

What a moment in her artistry

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

That Camila performance was clearly set up to promote her newest single, but I wonder if Interscope is the one who suggested it to Lana. Kind of find it hard to believe that she was Lana’s top choice for a guest spot. 

6 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

That Camila performance was clearly set up to promote her newest single, but I wonder if Interscope is the one who suggested it to Lana. Kind of find it hard to believe that she was Lana’s top choice for a guest spot. 

She promoted I Luv It on Instagram unwarranted and serenaded Camila Cabello on stage :toofunny: I'm sure she asked for her

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Hi girlies I’m awake, refreshed, rejuvenated, and a lil hungover! Does anyone have a l1nk for the performance? If those are somehow banned then I never asked! :creepna:

It's still on the official Coachella livestream if you rewind almost exactly 8 hours from when I post this :)

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Hi girlies I’m awake, refreshed, rejuvenated, and a lil hungover! Does anyone have a l1nk for the performance? If those are somehow banned then I never asked! :creepna:

still available on the youtube link as we speak, just go back a little bit lol

Just now, jealous girl said:

It's still on the official Coachella livestream if you rewind almost exactly 8 hours from when I post this :)

Just now, details said:

still available on the youtube link as we speak, just go back a little bit lol

Grazie girlies I’m on it!!! :kiss:

12 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

She promoted I Luv It on Instagram unwarranted and serenaded Camila Cabello on stage :toofunny: I'm sure she asked for her

Yeah but her posting that was weird too. She wasn’t even following Camila until recently. It would be easier to believe if Camila’s song was actually good. 

She was so hot last night-- such a tease with that outfit change too but I absolutely loved it. Weekend 2 definitely ate up Weekend 1! Henry Come On, need it now!