Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (REUNION IS NOW! on pg. 31)

https://imgur.com/a/uhngeZm

My recovery has been slow but I've been able to muster up the strength to arrive for the reunion just make sure Britney stays on the other side of the room

On 5/8/2024 at 11:16 PM, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

My Experience as a Guest Judge on LanaBoards Next Top Model

"When I was invited to the lbntm Mansion I was thrilled to be part of such a historic moment in the fashion world. The week before the fan ( and model)  favorite Lizzy Grant was sent home. Because of this the tensions were high in the mansion upon my entry. The theme for my week was garden of time and some of the models had differing views on what the garden of time meant to them compared to the judges. Upon a long deliberating process with Lindsay we both agreed that Naomi Campbell and Britney Spears had the weakest entry and we thought that was that. Upon my departure from the mansion I was attacked in the street by a knife weilding Britney Spears and had to be air lifted to the hospital due to the severity of my wounds."

-An Experct from the September 2024 Issue  of Malibu Sun Magazine: The Horrors on the inside of LanaBoards next top model

(I actually think it would be fun if after all of this all the guest judges, models and Lindsay of course write a little thing about their experience and then we make it into an article/ magazine type thing)

I'll call back to this as my thoughts

7 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

I just want to kick this shit off by saying, "Fuck y'all!"

I ain't gotta clear my name on a motherfuckin' thang

Every time I get mentioned

One of y'all bitch ass pussies get 24 hours of attention

I'm finna get this shit off my chest and lay it to rest

Let's go

(FUCK I DID MOT MEAN TO SAY THAT. I MEANT TO SAY PUSSIES)

We all saw that

Shocked Gif - IceGif

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

It's getting weird

guest-judge.png

Not the type of drama we were looking for......................................... we will get cancelled before getting a second season

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

I have a question for Mitski!

@ultrabanisters to the viewers at home, it felt like you were often targeted by Ru Paul. Do you think that if Lindsay saw that side of her, she would have won? I remember a key episode where the viewers could see some bruising around your eye, but it was never addressed. Some viewers are theorising that it was edited out to ensure a Ru Paul win, are you willing to speak on this?

Furthermore, @Lindsay Lohan what do you have to say to the fans who are speculating about potential tampering from producers? 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

Furthermore, @Lindsay Lohan what do you have to say to the fans who are speculating about potential tampering from producers? 

The voting system is 100% legit. I have my biases which is why I brought guest judges on so it's always based on how good the photo is and not how much I like the person.

There has been many instances where I believed someone should go home but the guest judge loved them so they stayed. I think all my guests can vouch for that!

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

gkeOJN.gif

I'm so excited to be back in the house with all the girls for this special reunion! :spin::spin: I don't really know what I just walked into though so I'm gonna move past the awkwardness...:huh:  In regards to the question, I don't disagree that my looks fell off near the end, I wasn't really able to find good pictures for some of them and the other girls definitely looked great.  Still kinda shocked that the other Kate went home before me, though :krylie: If there's a season 2, I hope to be a guest judge! The revenge of Kate Moss is imminent...

Also is naomi here yet? I need to smoke with her :smokes:

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

9fjlDo.jpg

Hello Darlings. I am ecstatic to be back for the reunion of LBNTM, so many faces I haven't seen in forever! And you all look even more snatched then when I last saw you... Rejects Resort really did y'all good.

It seems this reunion has already gone off the rails- I just saw a tweet with Megan's uncensored rant in full with 870k likes and a million retweets, I guess we're going viral? Scandals do bring in the viewers, it seems.

Now where is Lizzy? I thought I saw her in the bathroom but it turns out it was Miranda Cosgrove in a godawful blonde wig. I need to speak to Ms. Grant about an offer I just got to play her in a biopic directed by Quentin Tarantino .

zLreinD.gif

What a gorgeous gorgeous party, how I missed you girls. To answer Lindsay’s question, I absolutely would’ve made it into the final 3 had I not been disqualified. In a way, me being late was like an act of charity that day. 

In the end I think it all worked out! I won’t have to try to sleep through Mitski’s stank farts (that Activia is spoiled sis) ever again. Not only that, but during my time spent going through the North Korean judiciary system I found me a cute little boo thang…

Say hello to the new first lady of North Korea!

EEA3B684-55BA-4872-B425-400D4C4ECACD.jpg

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

5 hours ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

@shadesofblue Gaga, the media has crucified you for your "hideous" looks in the house.

Do you think that was fair? What's your defense against this narrative?

if you get it you get it if you don't you don't! the judges were obv just haters they couldn't handle the slayvant garde :oopna2: 

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎