Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (Finale Today!)

Spoiler

SIX-2-AC37-C3-A-9-A6-F-4912-88-C8-65-B5-

it seems ex judges may be getting antsy at the lack of sharks this week... i for one included a shark in my submission, and my stylist for this week was named finn

it makes you wonder, what is rormans affinity to sharks? why are they so obsessed with them? do we need to ask bjork? only time will tell

for now, me and the girls are sat in the kitchen kii'ing about the state of mirandas clothes that she forgot to pack. a denim knee length skirt and a chequerboard tshirt? we think not!

i need to win this competition, and i really think i have what it takes to go all the way. when we see lindsay tomorrow for our challenge brief, i will be sure to make her proud and win win win

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

okay @Lindsay Lohan... we need to address a possible rule break

it was made extremely clear to us that upon entering the process, that we were not allowed access to any mobile devices that are able to contact the outside world. this is obviously to prevent leaks and any unfair disadvantages

i would like to know how naomi @DeadSeaOfMercury has been able to-

1. go to the beach (out of the limits of the production studio and lanaboards next top model house)

and

2. access drooly lupus's new album 'radical optimism'

now, i would love to be proven wrong, and naomi is abiding by all rules, but it’s unfair to us to have possible rule breaks

i, mitski, always abide by all rules, and always smell good (rupaul wash ur ph imbalance pvss!!)

love,

mitski 

1*sCu5r3rAaeTWs4cg8kYhRQ@2x.jpeg

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

byoDbgd.png

Surprise models. 

I bet you didn't think I'd be back this early with a new challenge.

lindsay lohan my gif | WiffleGif

For this challenge, we're diving into a rainbow and extracting only one colour for your next photoshoot.

Your theme for this week is "CHROMATIC CONSISTINANCY

By random draw, you will be given a random colour that you must use in showcasing yourself... with the selected colour.

For example, if you get the colour blue, that's all I should see in the photo.

You have 24 hours to submit your colour-themed photo.

-

Our special guest helping me judge this week is legendary Vogue Stylist and Set Designer... @TrashMagiq

-

RuPaul ( @Paris Hilton) You won last week and were given the ability to sabotage another contestant.

The person you have chosen to sabotage is.....Tinashe ( @TheBoss)

Tinashe, for this challenge your budget has been cut. You are forbidden to use a photoshoot image and must use a candid. 

Everyone else may use their photoshoot images to their advantage.

-

Each Contestant's Randomly Selected Colour:

Lizzy Grant ( @Surf Noir) - BLACK

Naomi Campbell ( @DeadSeaOfMercury) - YELLOW

Lady Gaga ( @shadesofblue) - PURPLE

Kate Moss ( @southbeachswing) - BROWN

RuPaul ( @Paris Hilton) - GREY

Tinashe ( @TheBoss) - PURPLE

Kate Bush ( @sparklertrailerheaven) - YELLOW

Lana Del Rey - ( @Daytona Beach Sparkler) - RED

Mitski ( @ultrabanisters) - WHITE

Britney Spears ( @bia) - WHITE

Charli XCX ( @bunoner) - BLUE

Anya Taylor Joy ( @jimmyjimmycocoapuff) - GREEN

Good luck!

-

Here is your updated portrait

jh8jtmW.jpeg

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

6 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

@ultrabanisters

Mitski my dear,

I had my mail forwarded to the House.

So my preordered copy of Radical Optimism was able to be played on my portable CD player made by SONY.

As for Throw Some Ass, Tukker may have mentioned it…

Naomi

so glad to hear this naomi <3

i knew you were a team player and a rule abider from the start, and it was silly of me to even doubt you

lets go grab some chicken tacos and kii about duas new 7.5/10 album :hottie:

1 minute ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

byoDbgd.png

Surprise models. 

For this challenge, we're diving into a rainbow and extracting only one colour for your next photoshoot.

By random draw, you will be given a random colour that you must use in showcasing yourself... with the selected colour.

You have 20 hours to submit your colour-themed photo.

-

Our special guest helping me judge this week is legendary Vogue Stylist and Set Designer... @TrashMagiq

-

RuPaul ( @Paris Hilton) You won last week and were given the ability to sabotage another contestant.

Tinashe, for this challenge your budget has been cut. You are forbidden to use a photoshoot image and must use a candid. 

-

Good luck!

-

jh8jtmW.jpeg

wow - our work is cut out for us this week

i will contact my stylist immediately and forbid him from pulling out any non-white coloured fabrics

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

byoDbgd.png

Surprise models. 

You have 20 hours to submit your colour-themed photo.

-

-

-

Good luck!

-

jh8jtmW.jpeg

omg ALREADY. just when i was about to turn on twin peaks, now i have to spend 2 hours digging through the depths of Pinterest-

anyway about to paint red outfits green!

I'm excited to see what the girls serve up this week. It's a fierce cast with a variety of skillsets, so I'm quite titillated to see who will thrive, and who will fall flat on their face.
guest-judge.png

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I'm excited to see what the girls serve up this week. It's a fierce cast with a variety of skillsets, so I'm quite titillated to see who will thrive, and who will fall flat on their face.
guest-judge.png

the green dress?? are you secretly hinting at an alliance?

a chromatic fantasy? thats so yesterday

for todays look, i wouldnt look out of place in a 5* bridal gown shop

RNI-Films-IMG-ADD0-B563-C10-D-4697-8-F72

fresh from the LBNTM runway (with @Lindsay Lohan viewing my look in the middle right of the image above), i have strutted my stuff and used the only colour i was permitted to use - white

my stylist and i have gone for a luxurious and elegant number, made of pure white silk and high thread egyptian cotton. sustainably was in mind with a repurposed nylon tulle skirt, crafted using earth friendly practices and standards

paired with an oversized double effect balmain bangle, it doubles as a purse, because i cant go anywhere without my rouge and a pack of airwaves gum

ive opted for a clunky necklace to divide my neckline this evening. this is married to my wide brimmed fascination style hat, which in the coming summer months, will come in handy for protection from the suns harsh rays

not only do i look the belle of the ball, my skin will be supple and healthy well into old age under my UV-protected hat

coupled with the outfit are my custom made jimmy choo pumps, which were created using recycled and recyclable plastic. to be lanaboards next top model, we need to make sure we have a future world where we can spread the love of looks and fashion

:makeup:

there may be a limitation on colour this week, but mother mitski makes sure there is no limitation on glamour, creativity and servitude

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

@ultrabanisters

Mitski,

Wanna play Monopoly?

113139b6-4e60-4cfa-9c34-527157239895.bea

please! i need to take my mind off the stress of the competition 

i wish to play as the cat token (my favourite animal)

i go first as i am the guest here

i rolled a 2 and got a community chest

it reads 'mitski must kiss rupaul for a minimum of 5 seconds'

@Paris Hilton HAVE YOU BEEN TAMPERING WITH THE MONOPOLY CARDS???

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

𝕷𝖎𝖟𝖟𝖞 𝕲𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖙'𝖘 𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖞 𝕷𝖔𝖔𝖐

ghUZhPc.png

Wow, I Didn't Know We'd Be Jumping Into A New Challenge So Quickly... But I'm Quite Proud Of My Look, I Was Given The Color Black, And, At First, I Found Myself Intimidated, I Would've Done So Well With Blue, Hot Pink, Or Orange, But I Wasn't Sure If I Could Put Together A Look That Was All Black, But I Feel Confident In My Chosen Look And Photo... Oh, And I Apologize That My Eyes Are Closed Again! But Hopefully The Judges Will Understand My Vision Better, I Went With A Black Top That I Was Told Was A Designer Lingerie Top, But My Intuition's Telling Me It's Just A Faux-Edgy Shirt From The Clearance Section Of Hot Topic, I Wore Black Jeans Instead Of Something More Couture Like Sexy Leather Pants Because It Isn't Like You Can See Them Anyway, My Beloved Chelsea Hotel No. 2 Bracelet That I Admittedly Found Out Of A Dumpster, But, For What It's Worth, I'm Sure It's Worth A Lot Of Money, I Haven't Checked Yet Though, And, Lastly... A Wonderfully Gothic Black Veil Topped With Black Roses, You See, I Did Not Just Wear The Color Black, I Also Captured The Gothic And Intimidatingly Fragile Essence Of The Color... I Guess You Could Call It... Black Beauty... Like Jeff Buckley Said In Mojo Pin! My Dear Friend Reeve Carney Sort Of Looks Like Him! Black Beauty Should Be A Song Title...

Check Out More Shots By My Friend, Nicole! (Let's Hope They Aren't Too Photoshopped...)

Spoiler

obXhfQG.png

i remember you well at the chelsea hotel, you were talking so brave and so sweet... one of my neighbors here at the trailer park likes to play the guitar and sing this song for his elderly pet turtle every evening... i think it's a great song and perhaps i'll cover it one day, and when i do, i'll think of my neighbor and his elderly pet turtle

zAtiw1W.jpeg

how could you NOT adore me... wait a minute... my black bra magically turned into a leopard print bra... it must be the work of witchcraft... i dig it, though

IToc4hl.jpeg

whew, i am really loving my look, maybe i'll have to call my style of music hawaiian glam metal, but simply as an homage... because it sure the hell isn't actually metal, y'know, my ex-boyfriend was into metal, i once sang a rendition of his song called trees! 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎