Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (Finale Today!)

Spoiler

e53d7373e3317374bdfd6c8da6913ea173080273

Confessional:

I'm so blessed and beyond happy that I'm still in the running. My heart is literally racing right now! Everyone really ate and served chromatic realness this week and I'm excited to see what next week will bring. I'm also gonna step up my game, because things are getting real. It's life or death out here! Also RIP Gaga, but your elimination was honestly so legit.

0ae56b1bf259635a2447c21abd6c2128db7d1a33

𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Lady Gaga has arrived at Rejects Resort!

Spoiler

DTfWIt.jpg

The girlies are having so much fun there! It's honestly such a kii, I fear it will make a lot of the current models jealous. And yes, those are shirtless men, they are provided courtesy of the resort, the models can do whatever they want with them :brows: So far there hasn't been any conflict, even Taylor has somehow integrated herself into the group (she forced the models to listen to TTPD until their ears bled) I wonder who will be joining the ladies in the pool next round :sass:

Spoiler

713ef919c0a9c171952599b7ef7973f9.gif

The Kates took over!! :stage: Congrats to my sis Kate Bush, her look was everything :kali: I also want to thank the judges and the other models for their kind words:kali:

I'm gonna miss Lady Gaga even though she kept trying to sabotage me with her poisonous chromatica oreos...stefani you suck!

Mitski, watch your tone... you almost got eliminated. 

kate-moss-smile.gif

Can't wait for next weeks challenge, ciao girlies!

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

11 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

Confessional

Reveal hidden contents

As we all go back to our house, I can’t help bu isolate myself from all the girls in the house. I can’t believe I was in the bottom this week. Usually, I don’t get complains about my head until now…

im going to miss Lady Gaga so much. I can’t believe she was eliminated. No one here is safe…

I’m so happy for the top two girls though. I think they deserved it.

IMG-5983.jpg

The girls in the house gather around to talk about today's elimination. While RuPaul decides not to partake in the conversation, the other girls start to notice RuPaul's weird behavior, and things start to get a little heated.

2904223-D-00-A2-45-FB-91-F2-1-C90065-CC8

4jyw.gif

Let me serve you a drink, I really want to apologize for calling you a geriatric queen, I was reall scared about going home because of my limitations, while everyone around me was serving looks. I truly didn't meant it, I hope you can understand RuPaul <3.

8nl2OpX.png

5 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

celebrating the end of this week by burning Tinashe's outfit

image.png?ex=66380e6d&is=6636bced&hm=d93a95f56b6e0ec5f741a210085faef335abb27102985a7ec7053ad28b84fa1a&

That outfit has been the lowest moment of my career along with the Chris Brown and R. Kelly collab, I did it out of necessity, better things are coming that's for sure!

tumblr_mehg07tH4s1rmbyyjo1_500.gif

8nl2OpX.png

as a congratulations for the girls doing so well and making it to the fourth week of the competition, @Lindsay Lohan has arranged for the girls to have a day trip to six flags

SIX-56-CA9184-FDEA-4004-9-E2-A-A141-CC43

due to her travel sickness, rupaul threw up into naomis leather boot on the interstate after trying to read her own memoir 'the house of hidden meanings'. due to this, naomi was not allowed on any of the rides as she did not have the appropriate footwear for evacuation procedures 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Had so much fun at the park with you ladies, specially with Britney, we had so much fun in the backseat of the bus! Thanks Lindsay fro all this experience!

tumblr_ogtyhsdzLk1r608gvo1_540.gif

8nl2OpX.png

PHLy6Hw.png

i'm having so much fun at the amusement park! thank you so much for taking us!

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

SIX-E6-F26-D3-D-179-A-445-F-ACBD-4-B837-

due to not being allowed on the rides and being covered in rupaul's vomit, naomi has returned to the bus to wait for the rest of the girls who are currently riding the superman rollercoaster - unfortunately due to this tinashe has lost her wig and kate bush has lost the 168 year old dead victorian girls trinket she keeps in her pocket

upon returning to the bus, naomi found julie ragbeer, who had been camping out under the seats in an attempt to promote her new album 'perplex', which she describes as her 'reminiscing with her 19 year old experiences in her new debut album'

naomi alerted security who removed julie immediately 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

who had been camping out under the seats in an attempt to promote her new album 'perplex',

Bitch knew I was announcing the Highly Anticipated follow up to BABYWOMAN & Was trying to steal the show!

EDIT:

Oops, 
I guess the cats out of the bag…

tumblr_pjn7uwKjzZ1xlqv1qo1_640.gifv

IMG-3521.jpg

I found a Television in the attic!

tumblr_n9ubrdXkel1txff3xo1_500.gif

So I’ve retired to my room for the evening to take a breather from the competition - And to try to distance that horrid smell from my mind.

Using my modified portable CD player made by SONY I’ll attempt to watch Madonna’s show in Rio!

55b5c896ac4b46643f913ee67c430e85.jpg

IMG-3521.jpg

Spoiler

A0vuNO1.jpeg

Wow, it's been a rollercoaster of a day (pun intended, I'm an award-winning songwriter, bitch)! My win was unexpected but so exciting after I tapped into my vulnerability and showed my competition the custom fursuit I've had stashed in my attic since the mid-eighties. Plus, I was totally honored to share the top two with my nominal sister, Kate... do I feel a British invasion coming on? Even Anya's back in my good graces after complimenting my song Cloudbusting!

In speaking of the UK, losing my beloved Victorian brooch at the park actually caused me to black out for the remainder of the trip (the spirit possession is really complicated), but I think I saw it slip into RuPaul's mouth... so she should be coughing that up later, once her dentures are out. Or, I don't really know, she may just now be inhabited by a child who died in a textile factory fire! 

It's just too bad my spirit guides won't be able to tell me who to sabotage...

o4qjp4j.png

7-F7-FDF42-5-C67-4272-9136-14239-CED5-CB
well little monsters.. it’s been a fun game. My whole outfit and background was purple AND it slayed, they must be blind! I was just adhering to the theme and I did great regardless. 
Anyways always remember to slay the boots Haus labs DOWN my little monsters 

:kiss:
*sashays away*

5zfj.gif

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Spoiler

hGnKdR.jpg

Hey ladies. It's week 4, and I can't believe I'm still here. I'm nervous for the next challenge, I wonder if it'll be today, or if we get a day of rest on Sunday? I guess we'll see.

Last night was quite interesting. Me, Lizzy, Kate and Mitski had an intense moment when Lizzy decided to play us some of her favorite music on her 3$ CD player. I think Mitski broke down on the floor. It's clear that we models have a lot of suppressed anxiety, maybe we should get a shrink on site? Wouldn't be a bad idea. 

HF1PD3.jpg

16 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:
  Hide contents

Not as Naomi - I wonder how some of the people we’re portraying in this thread would react to this?

:omfg2:

Spoiler

I've been thinking about this exact same thing the whole time since the show started :eartha:

url%5D