Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (REUNION IS NOW! on pg. 31)

On 5/6/2024 at 4:25 PM, Surf Noir said:

eh it's okay i was getting bored of this anyway lol

just letting you guys know that i didn't mean this :cryney2: i was just so caught up with the met gala that day... whenever a new game starts i will go all in and have so much fun!

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

interior - the pa-pa-perfect (dis)illusion lounge presented by titos economy vodka

SIX-A4-D1-B7-A3-7-DAA-40-B6-8234-30608-A

*the girls sit together, anxiously waiting for the results of lanaboards next top model. lindsay is yet to show up, and rumours are swirling that she is not even on the premises yet*

rupaul strikes out at mitski yet again, this time for unknown reasons. anya tries to calm the situation by complimenting her sparkly gown, but rupaul misinterprets it as anya calling her shrek. rupaul storms out

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

GTY_sarah_paulson_marcia_clark_4_jt_1609

@ivory almond has been spotted in the audience for the live finale of LBNTM Season 1 as a previous judge on this season. Since the premiere, she has cleaned herself up quite a bit and there is a rumor that she is going to try to be on Season 2. Only time will tell....

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

byoDbgd.png

It's been a scorching 9 weeks of photoshoots, eliminations, and drama.

In just a couple moments the winner of Lanaboards Next Top Model will be revealed...

Anya Taylor-Joy ( @jimmyjimmycocoapuff)

Mitski ( @ultrabanisters)

RuPaul ( @Paris Hilton)

You are the final three standing in this challenge. However, before we choose the winner let's talk to the girls.

-

-

Anya Taylor-Joy

You won 1 challenge and set the standard for what it means to be a model in the challenge. 

Your striking looks, complemented by ethereal beauty and distinctive features, have made you a style icon in the LNTM house.

You were Kim Jong Un's choice to win.

-

Mitski

You also won 1 challenge. You took a difference approach to modeling and chose chaos over peace.

Your effortless contemporary elements have created a unique style that resonates with authenticity and artistic expression.

You were Megan Thee Stallion's choice to win.

-

RuPaul

You won 3 challenges and were quick to switch up your styling when you needed to.

Your look, complemented by impeccable makeup and towering wigs, embodies the confidence of a top model.

You were Rorman Nockwell's choice to win.

-

-

Unfortunately, only one of you will win and gain the status of being Lanaboards Next Top Model as well

as a modeling contract with Elle Agency and a link to Zodiac.mp3.

Though you all had 1 vote to win, ultimately it's my decision to choose because I know you best.

Enough with the yapping now...

The winner of LNTM is...

-

-

-

Spoiler

Congratulations RUPAUL you are the Lanaboards Next Top Model !!!

Big Brother winner Taylor Hale on her epic speech and historic win

Lindsay Lohan Dance GIF - Lindsay Lohan Dance - Discover & Share GIFs

RuPaul, you have also won the vote for LNTM's favourite model!

Anya Taylor-Joy you were the runner up.

Stay tuned for the reunion tomorrow where all the models, judges, and fans will come together once again to answer your burning questions. 

Stay tuned for news on Season 2...

casting opens soon.

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

LET’S GOOOO RU!! :oprah4:

You deserved 100%, your it’s impossible for you not to serve cunt on the runway :hottie:

I’m so proud to be runner up, I never knew I’d make it this far! Thanks to everyone who believed in me!!

Mitski… it’s unfortunate not everyone understands your experimental fashions, however every submission of yours was unique and never boring! Congrats on making it this far.

Can’t wait to guest judge next season :kris:

giphy.webp

there's a blue light in my best friend's room...

1 minute ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

Mitski… it’s unfortunate not everyone understands your experimental fashions, however every submission of yours was unique and never boring! Congrats on making it this far.

my sister from day one... gonna miss queening out with you in the house so bad

congrats to my sister ru, you served it awht this season and i cant wait to guest judge with my sisters next season too :trisha:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

22 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

byoDbgd.png

It's been a scorching 9 weeks of photoshoots, eliminations, and drama.

In just a couple moments the winner of Lanaboards Next Top Model will be revealed...

Anya Taylor-Joy ( @jimmyjimmycocoapuff)

Mitski ( @ultrabanisters)

RuPaul ( @Paris Hilton)

You are the final three standing in this challenge. However, before we choose the winner let's talk to the girls.

-

-

Anya Taylor-Joy

You won 1 challenge and set the standard for what it means to be a model in the challenge. 

Your striking looks, complemented by ethereal beauty and distinctive features, have made you a style icon in the LNTM house.

You were Kim Jong Un's choice to win.

-

Mitski

You also won 1 challenge. You took a difference approach to modeling and chose chaos over peace.

Your effortless contemporary elements have created a unique style that resonates with authenticity and artistic expression.

You were Megan Thee Stallion's choice to win.

-

RuPaul

You won 3 challenges and were quick to switch up your styling when you needed to.

Your look, complemented by impeccable makeup and towering wigs, embodies the confidence of a top model.

You were Rorman Nockwell's choice to win.

-

-

Unfortunately, only one of you will win and gain the status of being Lanaboards Next Top Model as well

as a modeling contract with Elle Agency and a link to Zodiac.mp3.

Though you all had 1 vote to win, ultimately it's my decision to choose because I know you best.

Enough with the yapping now...

The winner of LNTM is...

-

-

-

Hide contents

Congratulations RUPAUL you are the Lanaboards Next Top Model !!!

Big Brother winner Taylor Hale on her epic speech and historic win

Lindsay Lohan Dance GIF - Lindsay Lohan Dance - Discover & Share GIFs

RuPaul, you have also won the vote for LNTM's favourite model!

Anya Taylor-Joy you were the runner up.

Stay tuned for the reunion tomorrow where all the models, judges, and fans will come together once again to answer your burning questions. 

Stay tuned for news on Season 2...

casting opens soon.

Oh that’s not…

CONGRATSSSSS RUPAUL @Paris Hilton!!!!!! Always slayed and served, super creative choices with amazing results!!!! Super happy for you!!!! Congrats to Anya @jimmyjimmycocoapuff and Mitski @ultrabanisters as well, you definitely deserved to be in the final, always served and slayed as well, your choices were campy and brilliant!!!

Spoiler

If anyone cares, who was I rooting for, it was Anya @jimmyjimmycocoapuff because of that meme lmaooo (although I didn't have a specific favorite, I loved everyone because they did a spectacular job). When I saw that Anya was part of the participants, it instantly reminded me of that meme and I was like, Anya gotta win for the meme!

url%5D

Congratulations to all the other participants as well, for getting in the contest, you all did such an incredible job that's just admirable, every one of you had perfect creativity, humor and energy for this!! Also props to @Lindsay Lohan for coming up with this game and ideas, you were perfect person to host this! To be honest, I kinda need Lindsay to host the real show on TV. :yass:

url%5D

:oprah4::oprah4: I WON LANABOARD’S NEXT TOP MODEL????? :oprah4::oprah4:

I can’t believe I am the first drag queen to serve in the North Korean army and to win LNTM at once. Thank you judges for seeing something beyond this beautiful snatch! And I’m not talking about the lack of wig on my head that I lost due to severe excitement. 

My Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent is overflowing! 

Thank you to the judges and Lindsay for this beautiful opportunity. To all my fellow models, you were so fun and talented! 

After all the drama, you are all my girls! Except for some unsolved business I am going to address with one girl… Watch your Back.

IMG-6649.jpg

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I’m just so incredibly proud of RuPaul… words cannot describe how happy I am that my sister since day 1 has made it to the finish line as a champion. Can’t wait for season 2 as well as the reunion episode. 

All of the girls were so deserving of their positions and are also very lucky that I got held up at the North Korean prisons for vaping on an airplane… oops?

IMG_1576.png?ex=664c3f95&is=664aee15&hm=

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

ABKKvhL.png

Welcome to The Reunion.

We are here at the Four Seasons in Orlando where all the girls have come together once again to talk things through.

Here are your burning questions for the girls....

-

-

-

@Paris Hilton RuPaul, congratulations on winning! A lot of the girls have tried to start drama with you,

Is there anyone here you would like to address face to face?

-

-

@lmdr Miranda, you've been open about your battle against Ligma.

Do you think you could have won this challenge if that horrible illness did not affect you?

-

-

@TheBoss Tinashe, you were considered "The Villain" of this season. Why do you think that was?

Do you think the girls had something against you?

-

-

@Surf Noir Lizzy, you were the only person to be a contestant and guest judge.

Do you have any regrets coming out of the house? Is there anything you would change?

-

-

@DemonMic2003 Megan, even though you were eliminated week 1 you stuck around.

Do you feel you were snubbed? What was your issue with Lizzy Grant?

-

-

@ultrabanisters Mitski, you were third place. You were vocal about your snub.

Do you think RuPaul deserved to win? Do you think you should have won instead?

-

-

@bunoner Charli, you were late to submit and you were eliminated because of it.

Do you think that was fair? Do you think you deserved to be in the top 3 compared to other models?

-

-

@DeadSeaOfMercury Naomi, how was your experience in the house? Did you stay connected to any of the girls?

-

-

@shadesofblue Gaga, the media has crucified you for your "hideous" looks in the house.

Do you think that was fair? What's your defense against this narrative?

-

-

@sparklertrailerheaven & @southbeachswing Kate Moss & Kate Bush. Do you agree with your eliminations? 

You both had very similar critiques about "falling off" Do you think this narrative was forced upon you, being grouped?

You both were fan favorites up to your elimination, do you feel you let your fans down?

-

-

@Say Yes to Heaven Jane Fonda, you were the oldest contestant at the age of 198.

Was this a hindrance to your gameplay? What was your issue with Miranda Cosgrove?

-

-

@bia Britney, you were pretty quiet in the house. 

Do you think that helped or hindered your gameplay?

-

-

Top Rated Episode:

Taylor Swift breaks into the LNTM hotel.

Lowest rated episode:

Tinashe's elimination.

-

Most Wins: RuPaul (3 Wins)

Most bottom 3s: Charli XCX (4 bottoms)

-

Let the discussions begin...

Guest judges and spectators can feel free to join in...

Season 2... Soon.

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

Hello girls! It's me ya girl RuPaul (Also known as 'Roop' in Italian and Vietnamese)

I am honestly so happy to be back with everyone, except with THREE girls...

@Daytona Beach Sparkler Why did you leave three anti-being a drag queen pems under my bed telling me to watch my back? Are you really going to forget that time @bia threw away your cherry coke flavored vape? I see right through you.

@DemonMic2003 Porkchop. Jealousy is a disease. Feel better soon. X

@TheBoss You NASTY girl! How dare you do the things you put me through. I already contacted RCA to look for you. Enjoy working with them for 20 years with NOTHING in return. I now own the masters for BB/ANG3L. I'd like to take the chance to announce my album RU/ANG3L! Give it up for RU/ANG3L you guys!

I went through so much in this competition: The girls gave me LEAN; I was isolated from the group; Taylor Swift snatched my tuck and now ion even got it on me; Lana Del Rey punched me in the left side of my prosthetic breasts; and I was almost killed by THE JUDGES themselves after one of them served me uncooked fish. I mean I like them fishy but not like this!

Top 10 Most Shocking Moments From RuPaul's Drag Race - THEGAYUK

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I just want to kick this shit off by saying, "Fuck y'all!"

I ain't gotta clear my name on a motherfuckin' thang

Every time I get mentioned

One of y'all bitch ass pussies get 24 hours of attention

I'm finna get this shit off my chest and lay it to rest

Let's go

(FUCK I DID MOT MEAN TO SAY THAT. I MEANT TO SAY PUSSIES)