Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (Winner Announced! on pg. 31)

Spoiler

1dpcg0C.png

Confessional:

Feeling A Little Nervous Again, I Put In More Effort And Creativity Into My Look For Week 3, But Everyone Looks Amazing And I'm Afraid I'll Be Overshadowed, If I'm Eliminated, I Swear I'm Going To Pull My Album Off Of iTunes, Deleted Everything Off Of My MySpace, And Disappear, Although... My Managers Ben And Ed May Not Like It, Perhaps We'll Have To Compromise...

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Mitski, just between us, my squirrelfriend, who do you think is going home tonight? 

B99-B2-CCF-7515-4-B1-B-BF69-6760-F487-CB

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:
  Hide contents

Not as Naomi - I wonder how some of the people we’re portraying in this thread would react to this?

:omfg2:

Spoiler

Imagine Taylor reading it- 

taylor_swift_angry.gif

5 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

Mitski, just between us, my squirrelfriend, who do you think is going home tonight? 

B99-B2-CCF-7515-4-B1-B-BF69-6760-F487-CB

my dear, between me and you, i think both kates had the weakest looks of the night. there may have been a full rainbow tonight, but their looks left me feeling a little... dull

im sorry my dears but i think you should both be up for elimination tonight 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

byoDbgd.png

Welcome back models.

This has been our fastest week yet! 

You were asked to do a photoshoot and submit a photo that best represents the theme  of "CHROMATIC CONSISTANCY"

This was the hardest week of judging yet. 

There were so many great photos I decided instead of two people leaving this week, only one will leave.

Me and guest judge @TrashMagiq have thoroughly looked through the photos and are ready to reveal the results.

I have 12 beautiful women standing before me, but only 11 photos in my hand. 

One of you will be leaving us today.

These 11 photos will represent the 11 of you that are still in the running to become LanaBoards Next Top Model.

Let's begin with the critiques.

--------

Kate Bush ( @sparklertrailerheaven)

You are this week's winner! You have gained the ability to sabotage one of the girls.

Please DM me who you would like to sabotage. 

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

Absolutely flawless photo. You have been consistent with your avant garde-esque shoots and always keep me on the edge of my seat.

I adore everything about this photo, you even took a risk and brought out your fursona.

Trashmagiq's Critique:

This absolutely blew me away! The setting, the pose, the garment, the lion, the mug, it's all so correct. I want all of you girls to look at Ms Bush for a second.

This is what a front runner looks like.

------------

Kate Moss ( @southbeachswing

You are this weeks runner-up!

This means you are protected from sabotage.

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

Smash smash smash. Big improvement from your last submission, I have nothing bad to say about this.

You look great and it's giving classic movie star. The whole washed out look is great.

Trashmagiq's Critique:

Now THIS is what I've been waiting to see. You took the risk of going with a lighter shade of brown, and it absolutely paid off!

------------

Lana Del Rey ( @Daytona Beach Sparkler)

You are still in the running.

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

I love this!! This was an excellent submission and the red gown is perfect. I have nothing bad to say about this, but the retouching is a little much...

Trashmagiq's Critique:

This is a gorgeous photo, but I feel like you could've gone even further with the theme.

------------

Britney Spears ( @bia)

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

Wonderful photo. I feel your submissions keep getting better and better with each week, but will you keep this up to becoming LanaBoards Next Top Model?

I believe there is something here...

Trashmagiq's Critique:

You're giving us body! You're giving us face! You're giving us scenery! This was a good week for you.

------------

Lizzy Grant ( @Surf Noir)

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

Excellent. This is JUST what I've been waiting for to see from you. Throw out the poverty look and bring in the sultry glam.

This is my favorite look from you, It's a good thing our guest judge saved you last week.

Trashmagiq's Critique:

You're a gorgeous girl, but I feel like there's something missing to give you that extra edge you'd need as LanaBoards' Next Top Model.

Perhaps you should dye your ha- Oh she's not even looking at me haha it's okay haha um

------------

Naomi Campbell ( @DeadSeaOfMercury )

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

Wow you look electrifying in this colour. You didn't even need a photoshoot photo to make your point.

I actually love everything about this. Face is a bit awkward but not enough where it's an issue.

Trashmagiq's Critique:

Although you look stunning in this photo, I'm not quite getting chromatic consistency from this. I'm more so just getting yellow gown.

------------

Anya-Taylor Joy ( @jimmyjimmycocoapuff )

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

I've been loving all your looks so far but i'm not too sure if I loved the shade of green you chose, it's kinda giving corpse.

And, I'm not really sure what's going on with your hair here, why does it look like hay?

This was not my favorite, but I would like to see more out of you. Models should always be consistent, remember that. 

Trashmagiq's Critique:

You're giving us true chromatic consistency. I love how you're raising awareness about our environment with this photo,

and the somber look on your face conveys your message perfectly. 

------------

Charli XCX ( @bunoner)

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

This is an okay photo. I really wanted to see something more natural from you this week, but again you submitted something extremely photoshopped.

You shouldn't be insecure, you are on Top Model for a reason. I expect more from you & next time you may not be as lucky.mp3

Trashmagiq's Critique:

This is cute, although a bit synthetic. I appreciate the dedication in dying your hair to capture the theme.

------------

Tinashe ( @TheBoss )

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

You were sabotaged this week and were forced to submit a candid photo. I've been loving all your photos so far but this... I don't know.

I would have liked to see you take a more aesthetic route with a candid from a paparazzi or a concert candid or even a photo from inside this event.

The pose is great but it's giving Party City. And that hat is dumb.

Trashmagiq's Critique:

Tonight you showed us that you're able to sell a garment regardless of the circumstances. Your outfit looks like shit, but tonight you got me scatting!

Regardless of the sabotage, you will use those faux feathers and rise above!

------------

Lady Gaga ( @shadesofblue)

RuPaul ( @Paris Hilton

Mitski ( @ultrabanisters)

You are the bottom three of this week. One of you will be eliminated from the running.

Spoiler

Lady Gaga

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

Oh honey... what happened here? I love the vibrancy of this shoot but I fear, you look extremely bloated and awkward.

I don't get your choice in those stockings as it turned the whole photo from hostess to hooker. I didn't love this.

Trashmagiq's Critique:

I was a bit worried for you going into this challenge. Last time you made an attempt at serving us chromatic consistency, it fell a bit flat.

And tonight that was not entirely the case! You followed the theme to a tea! Was it the best of the week?

No! Was it good? Not really. But it was on theme!

RuPaul

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

Ru Ru... what happened here darling? This is an absolute snooze fest! When I think of grey I think of glitz & glam but this whole ordeal is putting me to sleep.

I expected much better, maybe that win went to your head a little?

Trashmagiq's Critique:

I think this was a beautiful and quite chic tribute to your late friend and many Ligma sufferers worldwide. But I do have to ask: How’s your head?

Because it’s not quite matching the body. 

Mitski

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

The pose of this photo is excellent, but I fear your face is not giving and the outfit is... questionable.

It's almost a level of camp that you don't know if it's absolutely hideous or absolutely brilliant... Time will tell.

Trashmagiq's Critique:

I'm not quite sold on this one. I want you to tell us a story with this photograph, and move us with it.

The story I'm getting is that you threw on questionable couture and posed in a hallway.

------------

------------

The model going home tonight is...

Spoiler

Lady Gaga

Gags you are an icon, but i'm not seeing any growth in your modeling work.

Please say your goodbyes and leave the premises.

Lindsay Lohan on 'SNL': What the Critics Are Saying

Stay tuned for the next challenge...

Make sure to evaluate your critiques to avoid the same mistakes in the future.

Goodnight ladies.

:oprah3:

Also, feel free to look at everyone's submitted photos on Page 1 of this thread!

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

9 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

my dear, between me and you, i think both kates had the weakest looks of the night. there may have been a full rainbow tonight, but their looks left me feeling a little... dull

im sorry my dears but i think you should both be up for elimination tonight 

This followed by the Kates being announced as the winner and runner-up :um:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Spoiler

eNs06Uq.png

Confessional:

Oh, Wow! I'm So Glad I Wasn't Eliminated, I Did Put More Effort Into It... But Everyone Looked So Nice, I'm Glad I Wasn't Overshadowed And The Judges Saw My Vision, I'm Feeling A Lot More Confident Now, I Feel Like With Just A Lot Of Effort, Some Luck, And A Touch Of Magic, I May Win This Competition, Despite The Odds... I'm Going To Go Celebrate My Latest Win By Recording A New Song With David Kahne... I'm Calling Her Coconut And Key Lime Pie! My Friends Jane Powers And Reeve Carney Will Be There, We'll Have Coca-Cola And Slices Of Birthday Cake!

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

This followed by the Kates being announced as the winner and runner-up :um:

i fear she may try to sabotage me after this weeks events... i thought her look was gorgeous, and it was splitting hairs as all the outfits were 10/10's

unfortuanatly gaga fell flat, and her look had us not going GAGA... but feeling rather DOODOO...

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Spoiler

wgXhMW.jpg?nocache=1714861124625

Hmm. I thought I killed this challenge, and I guess I did since Lindsay called me a corpse? I guess I can see what she meant- but then again, I was symbolizing our climate on its last breath. Kate Moss definitely deserved her flowers- Kate Bush however- I was not seeing the vision with her submission. Nonetheless,  It look a listen of "Cloudbusting" to realize I was wrong, you absolutely deserved! I'm happy she won, she's a great model and she deserves it for her previous stunning submissions. I can't wait for the next challenge- hopefully I'll be able to serve consistency in the next category. 

*voiceover*

after hearing the results of this week, mitski has retired to the bedroom to digest this weeks results

Spoiler

SIX-2-AC37-C3-A-9-A6-F-4912-88-C8-65-B5-

i truly thought i killed it this week. unfortunately the judges did not see my vision, and it was simply not a chromatic fantasy

my sister rupaul has been really supportive, and i feel like due to my comments about kate, she will sabotage me again this week 

being real comes at a cost 

mitski has not moved for 45 minutes

SIX-7-C88-ACB2-90-FE-49-B2-ACDB-411-A2-F

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Confessional

Spoiler

As we all go back to our house, I can’t help bu isolate myself from all the girls in the house. I can’t believe I was in the bottom this week. Usually, I don’t get complains about my head until now…

im going to miss Lady Gaga so much. I can’t believe she was eliminated. No one here is safe…

I’m so happy for the top two girls though. I think they deserved it.

IMG-5983.jpg

The girls in the house gather around to talk about today's elimination. While RuPaul decides not to partake in the conversation, the other girls start to notice RuPaul's weird behavior, and things start to get a little heated.

2904223-D-00-A2-45-FB-91-F2-1-C90065-CC8

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

22 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Oh we're a hot topic now ladies! Rating is going through the roof! 

xkhmb4i3htamnnfawa9i.gif

the budget for next season is gonna be insane :excited:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif