Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

i was able to get ga but not before a full breakdown because it never told me that i actually got them and just took them out of my cart :defeated: also if it puts you in that queue thing on mlb and keeps restarting it, i had to refresh it to get it to go away even tho i think it says not to 

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I tried to checkout on the MLB site and when I tried to login an error came up and now I can't use the code again :lanasrs:

check your email, mine did that too and my ticket purchase still went thru 

I got back into MLB by closing the window and opening the email link, but the only “good” tickets left are in the very back of the turf seating. 

UPDATE: I refreshed and some closer turf seats became available. Don’t give up!! I won’t be buying tickets unless pit becomes available on there or Ticketmaster, but I’m delulu to think that’s even possible lol 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Oh well I guess it just wasn't meant to be for me :pft:

Maybe I'll get them on resale if the prices aren't too bad lol

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

I might be sitting this one out - the MLB site was like impossible to operate and kept kicking me out. I’m still in a Ticketmaster queue which has barely moved, but Ticketmaster as a whole is down for everyone right now as today is the first day of Concert Week which is an event where select concerts across the nation are having $25 ticket deals so loads of people are on the site right now causing it to crash. This was bad timing for a presale skkkk x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I really wanted to go but it'll be the same setlist she's had for the ocean blvd tour. hoping she tours after lasso so we can get some more songs added

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

Well I didn't realize that there were seats on the turf so I opted for the closest seats in the stands even tho I was early enough to have my pick but whatever. This is like my 10th time seeing her. I'm just happy to be there. 

I’ll be sitting this one out as well. If she didn’t tease about other US dates coming up, I probably would have settled for whatever seats I could get. 

It’s just too much with having to get a flight and I was gonna have to drive 3 hours to Dallas to find any flight under $400 anyway. (The only reasonable flight was Spirit too 💀)

I’ll roll the dice and hope for a show within driving distance later this summer. 🖤

I am genuinely happy for those of you who were able to get tickets 

:twirls:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

26 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

oh lana the hit that you are, another sold out stadium incoming:creepna3: 

it's def gunna sell out. my mom joined the Ticketmaster queue for moral support because I was having a mental breakdown over the phone and there were 15,000 people ahead of her. This is just the presale :air2:

faSE.gif